When is the ONLY MALE HEROS PvP Challenge happening?

I have been playing this game for a few months now and I notice something.

We have had plenty of PvP Challenges that focuses on the Female Heros only and NEVER the other way around. In the age of “equality” when are you guys going to have a Male only PvP Challenge. Isn’t it sexist to only focus on one gender and not the other???

*side note: dont interoperate this as I hate the Female Only PvP Challenge. That’s not the case. I would love to see some REAL gender equality in this game.

Just an observation…

1 Like

Translation: OP hates women

2 Likes

I am hh0player and I endorse this gender equality initiative.

2 Likes

Total heroes: 54

• Male: 41
  • Female: 13

Feel better? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Clyde, Heckler, Chesterfield and Galante are machines, if Im right, so 37 males

1 Like

Right, but they’re very masculinized, so I’d include them in the male category :muscle:t3:

Well, except Galante I guess
=P

2 Likes

Are the Kounichi real (albeit incredibly psychotic) women or are they “dolls”?

1 Like

I think kunoichi is still human, but from clone I guess, similar to Hitman I think​:thinking::joy:

1 Like

I would dare say most regular PVP battles are strictly males vs. males. Some times Phalanx shows up but most often the meta defining teams at the moment consist of males, at least in my low rankings.
I think the female exclusive events are very good to get some exposure to the few female characters the game offers. I hope we get more females and more all female events!

I would suggest to you the FPS game Guns of Boom - they don’t have a single female character, at least they didn’t have when I tried it out.

My time playing pop I only see go amount of using femalelike nightingale and Paris and other female heroes

That probably explains why they are a bunch of unstable lunatics…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.