What's new?

Yup, but who knows whats behind that, they can always try, but if it was doing great hhg would definitely not sell it :slight_smile:

1 Like

It appears there haven’t been any glitches since this latest update. So that’s a plus. But I was disappointed that this was a “typical” update. I thought the delay was because the Devs were providing some true updates, like new maps, a few cool updates. Or some type of tweak that made the wait worthwhile. All well…… :man_shrugging:

I‘am still confused, that some people talk about optical features of the calendar and not about nearby no real changes in the game.
If I only repaint a car and change the license plate, it remains the same car.

DECA promised a big update and put us players on hold. So far so good.
Will there be something more, or will it continues as under HHG?
Bounty seems to have not been adjusted in terms of rewards.
AWar ist also the same…and so on…

This really ins‘t meant as gripe, but factually listed, where are the GameChangers?
What has changed?
What is coming next?
It would be nice if community stars would not answer here again for DECA, but if DECA would comment on it!

1 Like

I think this update was mainly to be acquainted to the game.
I hope the next updates from now on will feature things like new gamemodes. Or old gamemodes to be back. And definitely hero changes. Balance in this game is very unstable right now and it could use a touch of love.

That‘s the point… you think means you don‘t know it and I wonder why you answer the question instead of DECA. I realize you’re not doing this in bad faith and want to help keep the mood from completely breaking.
We are not a believing community, but a community of players and it would be nice and from my point of view also appropriate that DECA expresses itself. I don’t want to speculate myself what could be, but would like to hear it from DECA itself, because DECA has stated it would come an update, which would make all proud and ultimately it is unchanged.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.