What Top Players Would Like to See Happen

We need to fix the power ranges in pvp playing something with 15k more power in pvp is just bs

2 Likes

Need gw on lvl 95 and having some ruby items

1 Like

This. Exactly. Proof that you earned something others could not. Accomplishment. I look at my portrait. I donā€™t care if players that arenā€™t competitive ever glance at it.

We need new AW maps!!! Pleeeeease rotating through the same maps over and over is just adding to the monotony of repetitive tasks we already haveā€¦

1 Like

Portraits are what we at the top fight for. Rewards are nice, but most of us at the top have a surplus of items. We want something to show and add to our portfolio. Itā€™s a personal thing and numerous competative players inspect each other all the time to gauge achievements and skill.

As a Commander of a few Top Allianceā€™s this game has had, you look at a players portraits to determine their commitment and skill. Anyone with a gold PvP Ring has skill and dedicated a lot of time to achieve that. Several other portraits can tell you what type of alliance they have been in and has achieved.

@Muninn . I think of ā€œSkinsā€ like T-Shirts. You get one for competing, participation or even a special one for 1st Place. But a competitor wants that trophy :trophy: or medal :1st_place_medal: (portraits). Now if your 1st Place ā€œSkinā€ gave you a better fighting stats or special ability; then you might have something. LoL

I canā€™t emphasize enough how much a simple well made designed Portriat (1st, 2nd, 3rd) means to so many of us. We just want something to show and fight for. I get several players want to see more rewards. And while I agree with them on some points, the point of this forum post is more focused on players who have made it to the top player status.

We wage war against each other for bragging rights. We want to display a portriat to show off and know when our portraits are inspected; that it will represent and show the commitment and achievements one has obtained.

Just my point of view as one who competes and is very competative.

5 Likes

Iā€™ll pass your feedback along, thanks

Iā€™ve an ideaā€¦ U can also make some intresting frames for our portraitsā€¦ Or give us some intresting interface (well, making a different interface is great but,it is a headache for makers & devs)ā€¦ So,u can make portraitsā€™ frame

1 Like

-I would like to see fewer gorgon runs, x2 skin runs with trade and increased tokens.

• For gauntlet, I would like to use the same selected heroes that I use every time instead of selecting them manually every day

How in what way is that spam? Devs said months ago there would be more ways to get xp. We still havenā€™t heard anything about it

You posted it in two different topics! Once is good, thanks. We read and hear you. Remain calm.

1 Like

Iā€™m good. Just asking a question

1 Like

In relation to portraits, I dont play super competitively anymore and even at my peak it wasnt my full potential, but i fully respect the glamour and honor that comes with getting that portrait. Maybe Im overlooking something but what about an emote system for the portraits. Eg. I inspect ā€˜Razā€™ portraits and give him an ā€˜honorā€™ mark or a ā€˜loveā€™ mark on his earned portraits. It would help show some of the players that people respect their achievements. Id honor so many people for their contributions to my gameplay experience and evolution

1 Like

Such good comments and thoughts, Marine. I especially love the internal ranks of alliance members. I would love to see bonus points for being CO, XO, and officer, and limit the officer status. Not everyone gets a trophy! An internal ranking and reward system for each event would be cool also.

I like your ideas besides the portraits. They are useless and I dont even pay attention to them even if someone got one for top reward.

But before they add more pvp events, or skins or whatever. I would love to see a new game mode over the gaunlet. The gaunlet is boring and more of a chore than anything. Replace it with atleast something different. I posted awhile back about multiplayer mode suggestions. I think doing some more challenging events with someone else would be greatā€¦and Iā€™m not talking about doing another coop raid. Maybe a 2pv2p would be fun!

1 Like

Yes itā€™s a nice idea.

Agreed. The GW and Gauntlet mission really need some serious changes. So boring doing everything everyday over and overā€¦ the rewards from them are super stale too. Hope I see some serious imporvement. Plus would love to see atleast %20 increase on the stam cap. It feels almost nonexistent when you hit levsl 80+. With love and respect!

I think this is a very good idea. All of them. I sure am not a top player lol. Iā€™m only level 61 but I think all of these would be very exciting to be able to look forward to and not the same old thing everyone is used tho. - Z U M I

With this new faction coming, Teraventaā€¦
Maybe GW could diverseā€¦
Maybe a giant enemy addition from Teraventaā€¦

:grin: