What should we have added next month

Please lower the black market price by 50%, everything is overpriced and not anything a good deal. Please lower the black market prices next month :persevere:

I don’t know what you’re buying but the black market is great for picking up equip frags for bucks, great deal to save energy and hope to find what you need perioditcally, the price is fine since I don’t waste gold there nor have I heard anyone waste gold for frags or equipment

Make these cores more easier to obtain,like whart was suggested adding them to heronium store or increase the drop rate …please hh

The title of this thread is a great idea. The lead off post is not. It’s inflammatory and invites / breeds complaints and argument.

1. What is or is not a “cheese” team is an opinionated topic of which the bottom line is this: use it or beat it. I don’t complain about platinum Kurtz, Marianas, Halo, Kreiger, and a Green Level 1 anything so that Fierce Retaliation is instantly set off when the Greenie Weenie dies immediately. I simply kill them anyway. This team composition is actually the very reason I started using a Marianas cover breaking team. At least I have to shoot something to make it work where the Kurtz team simply has to run and roll while their low level bait gets killed-which of course is rendered useless by Kreiger, hence why I use it. I don’t complain about it because the game allows the team to be used. So, I use a team that beats it…that by the way the game allows to be used also. In fact there is nothing you can use in the game that the game doesn’t allow you to use. I don’t really care what you think is cheesy, and I don’t care if you use something I think is cheesy. The game allows it, it’s the game, play it.

2. Calls for nerfs: breeds argument and inflammatory debate with no productive outcome. The developers nerf / buff heroes based on collected data. Been said countless times. My feelings on nerfs and buffs, however, is this: I’ve never played against any hero, pre-nerf or otherwise, that I didn’t find a way to beat using other heroes already in existence. Just play the game, read the skills, find synergies, study skill charge times, test teams, collect data, etc. Use whatever you want, I’ll happily play against you. I’ll win, and I’ll lose, and I’ll learn and I’ll find a way and I will never, ever ask for a nerf as I accept the challenge as is. I thought Paris Island was tough but I never asked for less pushups.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.