- Kobold. He does great healing and great shielding and occasionally good damage and was the 3rd new hero I got and is still on my top team.
- Ghoul/Purifier. Feel the burn! Great damage for both but not op. Love the area denial and dps on purifier.
- Commando and Duran are tied on this one.Commando is fun to use and very good damage dealer and is rewarded for crits. Duran does his job well and has saved pvps many times for me.
Honorable Mentions: Brogan sharing buffs is awesome.
Panzer does awesome damage but her reload is long. Pretty much the whole airborne faction is awesome and I plat them as soon as I get them excluding carabina can someone tell me her use.
3. Scum. He isn’t food at what he was meant to do imo but I guess his silver is to enforce the 6 feet policy lol.
2. Klayton. Doesn’t stand a chance and we all know why.
- Callidus. You can’t escape her heal block that lasts too long. She isn’t fun to pilot either. She is so annoying to face.
You know that kobold is female right?
Yes i accidentally call her him a lot its sort of a typing thing I am not good at it
I made that mistake in vip chat and got much correction lol
Its no problem buddy, I’m happy that you shared your ideas with us
Carabina is OK but she is one buggy hero sometimes her marker doesn’t apply, and you can use her silver skill, then roll to another cover and keep shooting while her silver skill is still going. Otherwise Carabina is decent support and can increase damage for your team.
Ok cool i got her when she came out put her at gold then left her because of accuracy and the skills as you said are buggy
She does an incredibly amazing job at raids and also pretty good at pvp
My favorites are Kurtz(both to use and face in pvp), odrachi and hivemind. Halo, matador and hemlock are also above my favorites. Least favorite is hard, so many heros I only use in bounty as team fillers and never consider otherwise.
top favorite uh?
Hmm… it’s an hard question.
It’s pretty obvious why
he’s an underrated hero, he can do his damage if he’s used well.
he’s the only one with an actual Minigun
He’s been my favorite ever since I started, he’s a cool robot.
I’m finding out her now, her drones do a lot of damage, she’s versatile and I’m winning a lot of PvP with her.
Prophet & Artemis
it took me two years to unlock them and it was worth it.
perfect for both PvP and Raid and especially now that Prophet has got the buff I finish the gorgon in 3 seconds.
All hail the Glorious Godlante
Hates (they’re not heroes I really hate, mostly I hate them when people abuse them)
1st: Mandrake. One of the first 3* heroes I got and the first one I made gold. Since then used in PvP every day. Despite all the nerfes he’s still a good choice in PvP.
2nd: Kobold. I like her shield and heal. Before she was introduced I used Heimlock and Butter but with her I can use another DPS or Phalanx for additional shield.
3rd: the seasonal damage dealer. It was Ronin a long time, then Siren, then Shivs, now 4cep. Whoever does a great amount of damage, I like him/her for obvious reasons.
1st: Klayton for being the most useless hero.
2nd: Klayton for being the most useless hero.
3rd: Klayton for being the most useless hero.