What’s the direction of the game?

Hi Deca,

I wanted to start a thread to ask if we can know the direction that DECA is taking this game? There are plenty of other posts pointing out flaws or giving suggestions but I’d like to know what is DECAs vision for this game?

Long time players are leaving, alliances are crumbling. I hope you guys have a vision for this game that you will share with us so we have something to get excited about and look forward to.

3 Likes

Hey @bulls.eye im tagging you because I’m not sure you guys get notifications i this area of the forums. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey. We are doing our best to fix any existing issues and develop the game further. Our vision is that this game has a lot of potential that we would like to realize.

1 Like

Are there any specifics or things we can get excited about? We can see you guys are working hard to fix the issues and we appreciate that. The game has just gotten stuck and in a rut. I know there’s a lot of players (like myself) that will stick it out if we see where things are going.

I’m personally at the point that I can’t make it through another regular update cycle. Without something to achieve, build, or work towards there doesn’t seem to be much of a point to go on. I hope there’s something you guys can share about the “potential” to keep us interested.

We definitely need at least a rough vision of what the future holds, keeps us hooked. It doesn’t have to be specific, but it must show that progress is made. Teaser are a very good way of doing that. Just subtly tease the smallest clue so that people won’t bash y’alls heads in for answers, but do have an idea that there’s future

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.