What is YOUR Aim Sensitivity set to? 👁

Another question that I have for the community to answer, is this.

What is your Aim Sensitivity set to?

When I play, I have my Aim Sensitivity set to 100%. Everything under it feels to slow to me. I like being ready to move my view at any point in case I need to target a certain character suddenly. Some may do the same for similar reasons, and some may feel the total opposite! Lets find out!

Here you can vote on how you like to play!

• 25% Aim Sensitivity
  • 50% Aim Sensitivity
  • 75% Aim Sensitivity
  • 100% Aim Sensitivity

0 voters

If the Aim Sensitivity that you play at isn’t on here, just choose the closest option. But if you do chose to vote, please drop a comment and say why you chose what you chose. :wink:

If you chose “25% Aim Sensitivity” or “50% Aim Sensitivity”, do you find it easier to consistently hit shots? Or do you find it more difficult to play at higher Aim Sensitivity?

If you chose “75% Aim Sensitivity” or “100% Aim Sensitivity”, is your reasoning similar to mine? Or maybe you find it easier to aim your shots? Or maybe it’s something totally different! Let us know!

And just to make everything clear, there is NO right or wrong answer! :wink:

4 Likes

I play at 50%. That’s the default sensitivity, never bothered changing it lol

2 Likes

I’m not sure what 35 should be but thats mine lol
…i just put 25 lol

2 Likes

On my device for some reason there is a noticeable difference between 50% and 49%. I play at 49%. Quick enough to move fast if needed and slow enough to hit moving targets

2 Likes

I play on auto :). I auto everything. Even extreme mode.

3 Likes

I play at 80%. It’s absolutely perfect.

1 Like

60% now but I might actually increase it a bit to better track moving targets. Someone chose 100%, how are you able to control your aim?

1 Like

I play at 100%, and I can control my aim just fine. I’m just special I guess. :wink:

1 Like

I never checked my sensitivity, it was at 38, lol. So it’s not really 50, but it’s close enough. Lower sensitivity means more ability to fine tune headshots and build up damage that way.

2 Likes

I play at 100% because I paid for the whole seat but only ever use the edge.

3 Likes

I use 50% since it feels like the best. 100% was too fast for me, <50% its too slow to track anything.

1 Like

I have exactly 51 percent hehe, its just not to high not to low and with aim assist off i can control my aim better, fun question keep it up!!

1 Like

Have it at 100%. It’s easier to hit the heroes who jump around.

1 Like

100% it’s easier for me to switch between targets after I get a kill. Anything lower and I would need to play on a tablet. My fat fingers swipe huge.

1 Like