What if Campaign levels are capped with Team level?

Hunters,

What would u say if campaign mission unlocked with team level acheivement??? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I think it will increase the fun :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
Like team level 1 to 7 for District 1
team level 8 to 14 for District 2
team level 15 to 21 for District 3
& so on…
& also the hero`s level to be capped with team level…

I just went onto my Alt to look into this, but seems that the Team Level restricitons on the Districts were lowered to be (Team Level required = District Number). The game used to have a Minimum Team Level required to actually get into that District, but seems the Devs have removed it. So that probably means the Devs wanted to make it easier for players to progress in the campaign. I don’t think having a MAX team level restriciton on Districts is a good idea, because you still need to go back to earlier districts to farm gear for your new characters as well as certain gear recipes for high grade characters… I’m Max level and probably the strongest player in the game, and I regularily go back to earlier campaign missions to farm my gear with Quick Wins. So what is it that you’re trying to accomplish by putting the restrictions onto the District? (not criticizing, just wanting to know, as there may be a benefit that I’m not seeing myself)

As for the Hero Level being capped by Team Level… that currently is the case in the game… your heroes can only be leveled up to be equal to your Team Level.

Maybe he says it so replaying old maps is more challenging, instead of a chore. But I’d rather have a new game mode, like the suggested survival or something like the Razordome raid, to accomplish an engaging and challenging PvE

2 Likes