What heroes do you want to see get a new skin?

i’d agree. Hard to think about it now with Marianas storming (get it?) around, but Mandrake was a staple during my early days in HH. I’d love to see a pirate skin where his robot becomes like a parrot

2 Likes

I hope min, cinder ,Caine, ifrit and odachi will get rare skins soon

2 Likes

All 7 star heroes should have a legendary skin. However I’d like to see kunoichi, ghoul, or hideo get new skins. Thanks.

3 Likes

BARON & BROGAN There are many, I have a suggestion, and I hope it will be useful! … Nominations … are useful in satisfying everyone if three skins under development are shown in the forum before they are put into the game and they are nominated by the most participants and the skin has the largest vote chosen! The developers add the final touches to it, and then it is downloaded in the game

2 Likes

Siren and Paraiah PLEASE

1 Like

This was already answered. Make sure you read everything in a post before you add a comment!

4 Likes

Hero hunter skin for Forged Fantasy heroes, remove the medieval skin and put modern skin for these heroes and turn forged fantasy alliance in hero hunter alliance , example : Venom into Morlocks faction and look like Maven and Siren. Gunsmoke in people’s guard faction, with cyborg leg, something like that will be great

1 Like

I think the forgotten or less favored hero’s. Possibly a legendary skin so they have a skill change. Out of the fantasy hero’s, one should get a legendary skin. I don’t have one in mind. Maybe what ever the others want in majority vote wise. But one should get a legendary. One of the 7 seven stars should get a legendary skin. I’ll be happy what ever hero.

We should have a skin exclusive event to earn all the skins from the skin vault. Ones we rarely get or earn unless it’s a once a year kind of thing.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.