What hero do you find the most useless

I never really used halo but now ima have to give this a shot…

I can’t disagree about his reliance on headshots, but I find that the mild challenge of it makes it more fun than using, say, savage or matador, where u just spray, or someone who is totally skill-reliant.

He’s solid with Halo’s platinum. His headshots get the lightning dancing, and his barbed shot also has a great synergy with Halo’s plat. That setup essentially requires consistent headshots though, and that’s kind of hard to pull off in PVP (I can get maybe one half to one third of my shots to be headshots).

Halo? is that what your saying, or what hero

Bolt is an epic hero. He does more damage and always hits headshots better than any other hero. His survivability in pvp is amazing.

I’ve never paired him with Halo. Halo has much better synergy with other heroes.

Bottom line is there are no useless heroes. All are good in there own way and if paired with correct synergy. This thread is proof that the problem is the player controlling them not the hero. Get Gud

1 Like

Bolt has more health than glass cannons like Kuno and Clyde, but he’s pretty low health. Mauler, Ronin, Panzer are all midline DPS that have significantly more health than he does. Even Halo and Flatline have more health.

I’m honestly not sure who I would pair Bolt with if not Halo. I tried him with Surge since helping hand’s reload boost has the greatest impact on one shot reload characters like Bolt, but it’s honestly kinda meh.

Bolt’s lower health makes sense, considering he has only one real arm and wears a tin can. :confused:.
He pairs well with Francoise.

Very good point @Chronic. I once got into a coop with a player manning a plat Oro. Since I had Francoise, I made Oro my focus for the boosts. Needless to say, he far outdid every other hero in damage.

Everyone seems to dislike Oro, but the reason we have him is because of ABS. Although, I think his Meltdown skill should be doubled in damage, tbh.

What is “ABS” please?

Every hero is good at something

Abdominal muscles. Abs. :slight_smile:

I have something like 25-30 plat characters at 6 stars, and I’ve tried a lot of different team combos (finding different synergies is my favorite part of the game). Bolt grades out as a B-/C+ for me. He has some interesting synergies with Halo (and when he has the barbed bolt and shrapnel bolt online…watch out. Somebody’s dying), but he’s overall a very difficult character to use (headshots are easy on non-piloted characters, but piloted characters move too much), and he doesn’t make up for it by being overwhelming in any other facet. He’s not the most useless, but I just can’t see myself using him outside of faction events.

His plat is also very, very mediocre. Increasing his crit chance by a max of 5% adds, charitably, an expected 5% to his damage output. The reload speed increase is also pretty negligible - in an entire match he’ll have maybe one crit, resulting in one reload that is 50% faster. It’s not a strong plat.

1 Like

I have tried and it really doesn’t make a huge difference. Callidus still gets ripped apart rather quickly

Reviving old post, oof