We don t need a chicken

The kinder eggs were like banned here in merica for some time.

As long as the chicken shoots eggs, then…:sunglasses: the yolks on you

Yeah because kids are dumb and would just eat the toy capsule and choke. that and people would use them to smuggle stuff into the country.

Im not a fan of the new skin. Thanks for adding loads of content but I was looking forward to cool legendary skins. I understand the sombrero on matador point but this is too much and takes something away from beck. Sorry!

1 Like

bruh don’t hate the turkey costume plus a skin won’t unlock from the hero screen, you have to go to the skin tab oof

1 Like

I really want that chicken…mmmmmm chicken.

Please also make a REALLY feminine callidus-phalanx-bucket skin.

1 Like

Would’ve been better if THE GOOSE has been added to the game as a superboss.

Ouch, I definitely got “shopped”!

Nice photoshop work OP

kokos-u-patikama

I hope I don’t get this skin

1 Like

Gobble Gobble. :turkey:

Turducken…

I hope you DO get it!

1 Like

It’s good to see. Haters is gonna hate everyting you made for first time but after time they ask questions when will be becks legendary skin comes in event(when they not unloke and everyone have it).:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

I agree we don’t need chickens. Thats why I’m glad they made a turkey skin instead

3 Likes

Happy Turkey Day! :turkey:

Gobble Gobble.

200907302223527886 9ccd21280d3bb3c026b79a3753f19398

After a long debate! The objections to this New Skin Turkey I declare the truce and the reason is clear? They forced me and helped you luck and I have no choice in this and I got this skin So I surrendered to the fait accompli: GObble gobble GObble
gobbl

2 Likes

:joy::joy: congratulations on the skin. Wear it with pride! :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Proud to be a turkey, Gobble Gobble. :turkey:

hmmmm
HMMMM this sounds pretty nice

I love the new skin!