War season

Whether you have a life or not is irrelevant. You have free choice to participate or not. No one is forcing you. If your alliance is requiring you to be more active in events than you can then start a new one or find one that is more to your activity level. Again it’s free choose. Now I know you said you had a life implying that I do not. I am not very active in most events. But I’m in an alliance that understands that.

1 Like

I was looking forward to a week break to change and tweak our alliance. If ur in it to win it then it takes a lot of strategy and time to get a high season rank. I’m disappointed to see there isn’t a break. Plus man if you have things in life going on then the war can feel like a second job sometimes. Wish they would had done a poll to ask us to select yes or no to a week break.

3 Likes

Has there ever been back to back pvp tournaments? Bounties? Gear events? Only thing ever back to back are coop raids that’s it

Yes there has been back to back pvp as well as two pvp events going on at the same time.

Everyone of you keeps missing the point. Free choice. You choose whether or not you want to participate.

1 Like

There’s actually been instances of 2 tourney running concurrently, ie faction and elemental brawl for example.

Those are two different ones though not the same one. I’m going to participate in this war but I’m just saying. Back to back is a bit much atleast a week would be better

1 Like

I fail to see the complaint that people have over having too much to do in the game!? Honestly wake up, you only need 3/4 wars to get a decent season rank and you do not need to participate, not to mention if you do you can just relax and have a chilled war without worrying.

Y’all are complaining over having too much to do and I just do not understand this, take a look at the FF community and that game and you will see y’all are lucky there is stuff to do, there is never enough events and I like to see that there is always something to do.

1 Like

No need for that kind of attitude.
Telling people to wake up and all. Becoming pretty rude there.
Every player has different needs and wants.

The dev’s wrote in another post that there will be 1 week break between seasons.
Now that there isn’t 1 week break, lots of players that relied and planned for this 1 week break…they want answers from the dev’s.
Now if this was planned, the dev’s could of given a heads up to the community that there won’t be 1 week break anymore between seasons.

It’s also not as easy as just sitting out a war.
If you are in a top 20 team, there is no such thing as “sitting it out.”
Sure, you can easily sit out pvp tournaments and other events. Most of those are solo rewards and gains.

But AW is a team effort.
It requires alot of hours of co-ordinating your team to do well.
Keep going with AW the way it is without at least 1 week break, players will become fatigued, bored and in turn will be more like a chore. No more fun. AW will end up becoming a dead event.

There are tonnes of events for this month. I don’t see anything wrong in having 1 week break between seasons. It helps teams and players to focus on other events happening without the need to even think about AW. It also let’s them focus on real life happenings/family.

I’m all for at least a 1 week break for AW.
I agree with the poster.

3 Likes

Fair enough, I wasn’t targeting someone to wake up specifically lol more over the whole community always finding something to complain about if there is not enough to do and now there’s too much to do there will always be something to complain about, please note I am talking generallyy here.

I agree with the OP as well, I was expecting a week break and didn’t get it but that’s life sometimes a curveball is thrown your way, I am sure there is a reason for the lack of a week break here, maybe it has something to do with the new events running this month. There is always a reason for everything, unforuntely I have to agree there has been radio silence and the devs I know havem’t said why.

I get ya when you say AW is a team effort, I know that all too well I always help run it in my alliance, but taking a more relaxed attitude to 1 war is completly possible, strategy and such helps sure but you can still work well just by pointing where to hit and having people online. I am not advocating not joining the war at all, that’s silly but there is no need to rush for 1st place if you want a break :slight_smile:

Yeah I was just making a suggestion there was no warning on shortening the break between seasons so just thought I’d bring it up. Also didn’t realize people would get so irritated at me just making a suggestion a week break between seasons doesn’t seem like a big deal to me, but to each their own.

As I said people will always find something to complain about :joy:

Looks like we had to shorten the break in order to match certain development cadences we have going here. A miscommunication resulted in the week break commitment being thrown out. As of right now, for the foreseeable future, there may not be a break between Wars. As always, I’ll pass your feedback about the breaks on to the rest of the team. I apologize for the inconvenience and for not following through on what we said would happen.

1 Like

All good thanks for the feedback. Nice to see developers actually care to address us. May need to take more breaks from game getting to be too much.

3 Likes

100% right. Maybe war be every other week. In between bounties.

And what is happening with the alliance wars. It doesn’t tell you live when one of my sectors is under attack or anything like that. I have to refresh the game to only see that the enemy has captured the zone completely. Common guys. Alliance wars is unplayable like this. If I don’t see one of my sectors being under attack how am I suppose to recapture. This is ridiculous. We need live updates on alliance wars. That should be one of the big cases here. Is frustrating when you can’t be able to see what’s happening

If youre just a soldier following instructions every war its not a big deal to pick up war back to back to back, EASY! but if youre an officer or the one strategizing, where you are the one thats telling people what to do and where to go and constantly shifting defenses, messaging people to get bonus heroes here and there, it becomes very tiresome and a nonstop grind from hell and a week break is really needed. We came in 2nd only one time, 1st in every single other war. War will be the death of me if we dont get a break in between seasons. On the upside we get more rewards so thats a positive but its hell for people like me

2 Likes

Yeah I stepped down this war for that reason. Between all these wars non stop and work/home life it’s too much.

1 Like

I don’t get shortening the breaks between seasons when alliance war is still broken. Countless glitches you don’t get notifications until after an entire sector is already gone or no warning at all and the lag. Don’t forget all the bugs. I just ask that the devs fix the content we already have instead of constantly forcing events at us. I know most people only care about getting rewards but I’d like to be able to play the game smoothly.

Today is just another great example of how great the servers are.

4 Likes

Look like servers want one week rest between seasons too, lol.

2 Likes