War Eligibility 15 Member Requirement Lifted

Congratulations Mr. Popular (kyle) for yet another irrelevant comment, what about the group of gamers like me? How do my proposals negatively affect the game? I only see enhanced performance from your teammates in if they are put in a position to take more personal responsibility for their account growth. And for the ones that take it serious enough, they will spend more which may lead to a better product for all of us with a bigger development team. And stop harassing me about my VIP 15 status. I enjoyed the game for a long time for its action shooter aspect and chose to support it over the last 2 years.

Find better people or find an alliance where you don’t have to run it if you can’t get good people. I always asked people question when they want to join. Never just let them join without knowing anything about their needs for the game. Have minimum requirements if they can’t meet it then boot them. Pretty simple

7 Likes

To make a long story very short, the problem is you.

Also, it’s not too healthy to NEVER see what’s wrong with your own ideas, and to ALWAYS assume it HAS to be others that are the source of the problem. Not the best qualities for an alliance leader, but apparently you aren’t one anymore.

7 Likes

Again another personal attack with an irrelevant comment. You have AGAIN failed to point out what is wrong with the idea, and how it would benefit the group of gamers like me who often don’t speak up for the reason of trolling along similar to what you and your “friends” continue to do, harassing me in PMS. Continue to judge me that is fine but at least stay on topic of the proposed change and the affect it would have on the game.