Vip chat, or just chat

This had nothing to do with PvP

I donā€™t think he means PvP specifically, but rather any competitive game in which youā€™re playing against other people. Which, in his defense, is generally true.

2 Likes

True, my bad, but some stuff is just not okay.

Not talking about jokes, or some healthy trash talk, I can laugh about that to.

Iā€™m already happy all big alliances talk in a normal way, VIP is a lot better that way.

Iā€™ve taken your screenshots and submitted a chat report through the usual channels. Best to do this through support, but thanks for bringing this to my attention. Weā€™re investigating those users.

Thanks @Muninn, really appreciated, I get a lot of messages from starters to help them with small things like PvP teams or how to do certain events/missions, I feel bad sometimes for them when I see such a hostile environment

Report to Player Support, and weā€™ll investigate and weā€™ll do what we can!

Important for everyone to note: if you ā€œbaitā€ people into saying terrible things, or otherwise aggravate a situation, youā€™re just as culpable, so keep that in mind!

i stay away from VIP chat cause a lot of the people that talk there are just toxic idiots.

an alliance recruitment would be nice. My alliance has been looking for several peeps, but the ones ive posted (here and on discord) seem to have been ignored.

2 Likes

I want a split chat for that, recruiting should be out of VIP, Iā€™d like a vip 0 to show what the player can do.

Carry is a next spam that should be removed from VIP.

To reduce the spam, this will help everyone of us.

And everyone means recruiting, carry, want a nice VIP, ask for questions, random fun chat, anything.

We can do this!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve noticed weemick got a permanent chat ban.

If this is because if those screenshots itā€™s totally out of context.

The way he spoke he deserved a 1 hour mute at most, not because I disagree, just the language used, he was joking.

This really shows that we need a simple function to report someone, if that player gets a lot of reports mute the player for a certain amount of time, if this continues, stack the amount of time.

I donā€™t like permanent bans, we all have a bad day sometimes.

But the amount of work we need to put in to show the game when someone is crossing a line is to much.

Give us a simple report function when we tap a players name, it will help everyone.

Also, only give permanent chat bans to people who get a lot of reports, not just 1 fallout, sometimes people ask for a toxic response, thatā€™s not the way to respond, I know, but I need to hold myself back a lot of times when people ask for it.

To get the community better, a simple warning would help, and I think 80% of us can help with that

2 Likes

I had a bad VIP moment myself last hour, just to be honest.

Community voted short chat bans, we need it to keep people interested.

Weā€™re losing top players thanks to vip chat

In just about every game Iā€™ve played VIP chat is always full of trolls. These people usually have no life outside of the game. Or they are teenagers and they are trying to feel cool. I rarely spend any time in VIP. Many of my alliance members are not just friends but they are family to me. Iā€™d rather talk with them. All I do in VIP is recruitment. Having a separate channel for recruitment only would be awesome. I love that idea. Short chat banā€™s is also a terrific idea. Though people do get offended quite easily, no one should have to deal with a troll .

3 Likes

what we need is R O O K I E to be reinstated.

Being honest, first, we need moderators in chat, not just having to report everyone that doesnā€™t know how to behave. Second, channels like VIP or WAR arenā€™t really useful. Third, we need a recruitment channel. And last, the system we have to look for an alliance is not on par with a great game like HH, its underdeveloped and poor and that is a important part of this game.
I know that these are QoL changes that as a coder requires time and effort to obtain basically nothing, but only in the short run.

1 Like

Iā€™d be down to help be moderators in vip since Iā€™m a mod in discord

thats not the sameā€¦you dont understandā€¦

Weā€™ve discussed this before. We have no plans to give players the ability to impact or pass judgment on other players by allowing them to be moderators in-game. Thatā€™s not open for debate, unfortunately.

Leave the trolls and spammers alone. They make the game complete and fun. They love it when you get nooby and mad. LOL

I like the idea too. That you just post and it stays. That you donā€™t have to keep repeating.

But reallyā€¦just one more chat for recruitment would be handy. (Not that it would stop the spammers from using VIP. Frankly, Iā€™d want to recruit from VIP more than Iā€™d like to recruit from Global. At least VIP players have paid money to get ahead. Seems to me that theyā€™re a little more committed.)

1 Like