Video Content Creater list ,Hero Hunter

Top 8 hero hunter videos creator over YouTube are there.
ryker

1)By KDM Gaming :HERO HUNTERS - TEAM MARKSMAN RIFLE (HH TEAM GAME PLAY PART 18) - YouTube
2)By Khizar club :Voltage | Review | Hero Hunters | Max out | All Skills | New Update 2022 - YouTube
3)By Junaid Zarif :HERO HUNTERS - Easter Scavenger Hunt 2022 Part 1 ( 6/100) - YouTube
4)By Crazymonkj :Hero Hunters Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2021 Part.1 - YouTube
5)By MobileGamesDaily :HERO HUNTERS Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 - The Square District 1 (iOS Android) - YouTube
6)By Gamer Adventure :HERO HUNTERS NEW UPDATE 2 OCTOBER. SILHOUETTE HERO OPEN? I'M LUCKY ? - YouTube
7)By TapGameplay :Hero Hunters - Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 - District 1: The Square (iOS, Android) - YouTube
8)By Masterbig Ronaldvlads:Hero Hunters FIBER (DAY 8) - YouTube

If any one else remain than he can just inform me through reply

2 Likes

Pretty sure these are not the most viral video’s. And certainly not in order

1 Like

Yeah you are right
Now I am going to change the heading of topic

This list will always be incompleted if you won’t include MasterBig RolandVlad’s channel, he was the center figure of this game for months & one of the most influential champ who tried to pave the path for the needy ones, but the society wasn’t ready to see the truth.

1 Like

Thanks for the list even if it’s possible to add other channels.

1 Like

Offcourse I will add but can you tell me the name

Ok I will add
Thanks for new name

Although, I know some of the channels, I still plan to take a look at all of them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.