Update on Goddess Skin

If you were smart you would have just saved it…i mean if it isn’t in there save them cause duh its gonna be fixed…next time play it smart and no one gets mad🤷‍♂️

Thx for the fix devs…:call_me_hand:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Oh my goddess i got her skin! :innocent:

1 Like

There’s a bug with Goddess skin. It’s immune to normal attacks.

6 Likes

Tu peut garder tes images de merde. .c’est encore vous qui avez fait le erreur non …on voit la mentalité

Bye! We hope you had a good time on the forum while you were here.

5 Likes

Yup they fixed it, I got lucky too got her in the first try after the fix…thanks for the resolve devs

2 Likes

If we get the skin and already have it will we get the nanodust instead?

2 Likes

Yes. Getting a duplicate of any skin will turn it into nanodust.

1 Like

I agreee, it is not absorbing any damages.

2 Likes

I thought i was the only who noticed it. It doesnt lose unless it is autoplay

1 Like

Yup, I am surprised this isn’t getting more attention considering how game breaking it is. Currently there is no way to kill Bucket with Goddess skin unless you use some sort of special ability. Normal attacks do nothing. Luckily the tournament will be over in a few hours, but these huge bugs are getting really old.

Just a few weeks ago we had all mech heroes with recharge skills that were way longer than what they should be, and now this.

3 Likes

Just bump the skin up to legendary. Change the capacitors skill to be passive invulnerability to normal attacks. She can still take damage from skills, so she’s not completely invulnerable, and Kunoichi bronze will decimate her, I’ve tried.

1 Like

Unpopular opinion but…I kinda like the broken Bucket skin hahaha. I’ve played a few other games like this where a character will have a skill that makes them pretty invincible and will often result in some sort of time-out defense. This is the first time I’ve seen it happen on HH, but even then, the Bucket teams are still beatable.

I’m sure it’ll be fixed in time but it’s been pretty fun seeing some new PvP setups come out of this.

1 Like

Bucket being immune to all basic damage does remind me a lot of Serial’s shield ability, although it would be a neat idea if it became it’s own bronze or silver ability in a future hero.

2 Likes

What is there to like about this? I have been in several matches now where I either have to wait a full 3 minutes for the match to time out, or I lose because I cannot damage Bucket, even if I have 2-3 heroes left and would otherwise win. However since they can’t really damage her, and she shields, and she can still damage them like normal, it’s easy wins for a Bucket player.

Yeah, it can be annoying but that’s pretty much what time-out teams exist for, to be annoying. They’re great for games where defense teams actually matter.

I’ve been in matches where I’ve played with Bucket and lost, and beat teams with Bucket in them. She can still be destroyed, but definitely exists to run the clock down most of the time. They aren’t completely easy wins if you play your cards right and that’s what I like about it. Again tho, unpop opinion.

1 Like

Thanks Team! Got her through the Min Sim

1 Like

Unless they say that it is the new legendary skin of bucket. Hahahaha

I’m with everyone liking the skin bug would totally dig a hero with passive invulnerable to weapon damage skill. If not bucket cause i already like her, a future hero. Even a hero with all basic damage immunity or all elemental damage immunity would be sweet.