Update on Goddess Skin

Some of you may have noticed that Bucket’s Goddess Rare Skin was not a part of the Patriot Crate this time around.

That was an error on our part. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thankfully, many of you reported this issue through player support, which led to us being able to resolve the issue fairly quickly.

Our Next Steps:

1. Add the Goddess Skin to the Patriot Crate.
  2. Send out compensation to all players, in the form of Patriot Tokens, to make up for any Crate purchases you made while the prize list was incorrect.
  3. Add the Goddess Skin as a prize in the upcoming Min’s Danger Simulator: A Very Savage X-Mas In July Event as a Wave reward to give players another chance to earn it if they’re not able to get it from the Patriot Crate in time.

What You Should Do:

If you’re focused on getting the Goddess Skin, hold off on spending your Patriot Tokens until the prize list is updated. You can tap the “i” next to the Crate to see the contents. We’re working on getting the updated list out as soon as possible, but your best confirmation is that in-game prize list.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. We’re sorry for the inconvenience this has caused, and wish you all the best of luck in unlocking the Goddess Skin!

18 Likes

Thumbs up mate!

(Bla Bla 20 letters)

6 Likes

Ohh good to hear that. But how the users know the content of which skin would be there if it does not display… :thinking:

When does Godlante get a God skin? Lol

3 Likes

If it doesn’t display, then the fix isn’t in yet. When you see it, it means the fix is in. Simple!

I was talking about this, how did other players knew that the godess skin would be there ? Was there in any announcement.

We announced it in the Update notes.

2 Likes

Thanks HHG for the quick response to this! :wink: Can’t wait to get it.

Wonderfull when you have use 3…4 k token…like me

That can be very upsetting, yes, but only if you read the first point and ignore the other two! If I were you, I would re-read the entire post, as there’s information you missed there.

4 Likes

Hey munnin when are you going to put jackal in Glided crate after the update or before ???

Damn I hadnt seen this post and opened patriot crate and got dog skin twice

2 Likes

same here :frowning:

but,i didn’t even get doggy’s rare skin… :unamused::cry:

This world is soo cruel :slightly_frowning_face:…how can an innocent boi like me survive??? Sed loife​:slightly_smiling_face:

He’s still there. You still have a chance to get him

1 Like

Looool 1st pull from the fix

Then the next one…i didn’t have this either

2 Likes

So you got the skin right off the bat too?

You get it based on its chance. He got lucky.

1 Like

Lol for 4k token y récive 300. …great next time you forget thé New hero from hes crate

1 Like

giphy (14)

5 Likes