Update on Chat Issues, Server Performance, Bounties, and Kurtz Frags

I actually gave up co of and left a top 35 alliance cause of such crappy issues. This game has become more of a chore than it is to play anymore. Getting 20 frags max for season rewards in 1st every time would take… 29 alliance wars to unlock… that’s over a year of getting in first to unlock a hero. That’s insane.

I’ve been playing over a year and i don’t have the 3 old 7* heroes. Endgame content shouldn’t be obtained by everyone just like that.

Cool, chat was only broke for a few weeks and now we only have to wait a few more for it to FINALLY be fixed?

Are you goIng to also give iOS players extra rewards since they keep getting screwed over? Sure it’s not much each time, but all the little negatives add up (no access to Kurtz frags in hard, no access to the amazing VIP offerred last year, days behind for new updates almost every month, etc.).

Also, are you going to fix Ronin soon, or we gonna go yet another month with literally EVERY team running him? I love facing Ronin on every team at 80k+, and then also facing 5 plat bar, 10* Ronin on every team even at 40-60k on my lower teams because of your TERRIBLE balance/design changes with him that you have yet to correct or even acknowledge.

1 Like

Still the chat issues and basically for what I am reading we have to wait till may update. We’re very unlucky as we would have preferred that Kurtz frags couldn’t be fixed as soon. But looks like the team has done brilliant to fix the main interest of the profit in this game and seems to always find a solution on that. As for other issues you’re all taking your time to make sure you got it right this time. Even thought we all the issues there are is an amazing game: PAY TO WIN TO GET NOTHING

Y’all need to just be thankful that there is a game where the devs actually hear us play the game with us and try to make things right… please stop complaining or stop playing the game its not hard… all i ever hear is nerf this toon buff this toon blah blah blah… its a mobile game go play the ps4 xbox one and see if you get this kind of support… i dont like it no more than the next man but i do realize that this is just a game so i play and do me i dont worry bout the next man… thanks to all the dev team that give us a good game its a work in progress but i love the game and the fact that the devs do play and listen

4 Likes

It has nothing to do with profit. Different types of issues call for different solutions. The Kurtz frag issue was an easy fix. Unfortunately, chat was more complicated, and something that couldn’t be fixed by a spreadsheet change.

1 Like

And is kurtz in any crate or not yet? I was thinking like a kurtz tier crate. But please do not make it like brogan tier crate as honestly spending 600££ on Brogan that not only me but none uses him is to much to ask from your end. Except when I face a bot team may have brogan.

PS4 has a costumer service phone line for each country in the world mate and talking about fifa that I played in PS4 any issues and any problems when you call them and say what’s happening they actually check your account as they have the services to do that and they try to give you a compensation whilst your on the phone. Once I bought on fifa and didn’t register on my account. Called them they checked it, saw that it wasn’t there so they gave me what I was supposed to get twice. And it was a 75£ purchase mate. 12000 fifa points. Don’t compare the lion :lion: with the rabbit :rabbit2:. PS4 and games in there are a complete different level to this.

Thanks for the detailed response, it has been a tough few weeks for players & Devs alike, but do appreciate the transparency…!!!

1 Like

Glad to see your working on the chat issue. I think it had a very negative effect on alliances in round 1 of alliance wars. Also glad to see that the issue is addressed in this platform so people are aware that your aware of it and are working on it. Not the most ideal solution but at least there is a solution in progress.

1 Like

Oh and dont forget to fix the Kurtz pvp

4/4 all losted

1 Like

PvP Kurtz… Bug …I’m going to rename this game Bug Hunter. Slowly it gets easier to list what else works. Sry… but horrible…

1 Like

Working on Kurtz! Sit tight!

I have same problem here

Will we be compensated for the lives we lost? And are you guys ever going to fix the Ronin sandbaggers situation, its becoming very frustrating. Ughhh

1 Like

I don’t play a ton of mobile games, but I have honestly never seen so many issues from a professional publisher. Literally every patch or event that has come out the past few months has some huge, glaring issues. This is in addition to all the other issues that have been on going for months, or even years.

It’s becoming very frusterating to even try and play this game which is a shame because it use to be so fun. Maybe for the May update you should hold off on any updates or new heroes and just fix all the problems currently in the game?

1 Like

I was playing Kurtz’s pvp for a while and it has a lot of flaws. 8 wins in a row where I just needed to kill one with all my heroes alive and disconnected, I did not win the game in games without connection but when I entered a fight and either disconnected when Kurtz did his second skill or because the game I was stuck there if the game came out without connection with defeat. the pvp is unstable and duplicates the heroes can not play normally and lose hearts points and time to get the rewards.

This update from the Developers was posted April 29… so, I am wondering: will Hothead have this fixed by June 29 (two months later) or worse?

What do you think???

1 Like

Which issue from that post, specifically? The chat issue has long been resolved. If you’re experiencing a different chat issue, or an unrelated issue, it might not have been a part of that missive. Please contact player support for assistance.

Plenty of people have experienced problems with their personal message me included. Since before the current update. Have contacted support and it seems even after I have it has spread to multiple other people who have had the same issue

2 Likes