Update news, additional event and a new hero teaser

This game name bro??

This is not my in-game name. What would you need it for?

I’m pretty sure he’s asking what game the screenshots at from. :slight_smile:

And to answer that, Forged Fantasy. Another game made by HHG.

I can only hope that the copy-paste story between FF and HH is at least over by DECA and not that there is some backdoor that allows the nonsense to continue.

1 Like

Well. Rune is an FF hero. If our speculations are right this will be a reskin of some sort. But we’re not sure

Correct bro. Thanks. Jado bro always understand me…

1 Like

So when will we actually get the new update

Will we get the new update by this week… Please give reply… Its actually too much boring…
Its already May… Please give tge calendar and update… Please don’t tell we have to wait for another month to get the new update…

1 Like

Gracias por la nueva actualización,pero para seguir en la diversión del juego podrian colocar de nuevo ,las pieles de MK2 fuere shark y obrez encanto.

Thanks for the new update, but to continue in the fun of the game you could place again, the MK2 skins were shark and obrez charm

1 Like

Where is the update… Is Deca planning to take 1 month delay for each and every updates… Will they atleast give the update by this week…

2 Likes

Pls give the serial crate and their tokens… It’s very useful for all of u…

1 Like

Nice… So there will be another 1 week delay for the new update… Now that’s great effort from Deca… Are they planning to give the update by June… Anyway this is getting worse and worse…

2 Likes

Where are the speciality token crates… These crates should be there from monday to friday every week… Now I don’t see those crates for the past few weeks… If you can bring MK token crates without an update… Why can’t you give the speciality token crates… Don’t play fool deca… Atleast give us those crates every week…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.