Update for the UPDATE

Aight, my time to guess

Rearline
Biochem
People’s Guard
Have some kind of unconventional weapon
and his skin change color when skills are activated

At least one of these i have to hint

Deca thanks for pronouncing the future…regarding the FACTION I think you should keep MORLOCKS as you put it in the first calendar because many players spent items and money to level up the heroes of that FACTION…

2 Likes

I can guess his name is Jim

I second that emotion but really expect to be a little screwed there with the coyness of the update.

So here’s my guess, the name of new character could be Spewage and he might belongs to Morlocks faction as a bio elemental hero.
This is what my intel told me, my prophecy could be wrong but let’s see in update:)

But I got theory behind the reason why I’m correct & I could guess his default stars too but then people will accuse me of having spies

Check hero spotlights
Spewage has already joined the hunt

My intel speaks the same futrthermore there might be one more hero coming or else it is just the patch notes tommorow under the new tab they added

Update is already released in Android…

Previously, before any update, there is information about the next events, what heroes will be buffed or nerfed, what is new about the heroes skins, etc, etc…

So, does Clyde already got some buff in this update? Or not yet?

Oh and btw, in the Google Play descriptions for this update still about Hikari and SheShen…
Edit: now the description is correct… It’s about Spewage…

1 Like

It is in the patch notes just scroll all the way down:) on the community home page

Took a month+ For this update and the game is unplayable. Can’t do coops or pvp. Awesome

2 Likes

Waiting for someone or a community star who doesn’t even play this game actively to explain the community why the game is working fine and why people should stop complaining and being toxic:)
I am sure they can still give you a reasonable answer, they have the caliber.

2 Likes

The game isn’t working fine though, I load pvp it crashes to the menu the same for coop raids

1 Like

Kyle. Message a dev or send a ticket to support. So far i haven’t seen anyone else having trouble

Actually, this has been happening for a lot of players. I saw many complaining about it in VIP and I too cannot play pvp or coop.

2 Likes

Hey, stop being toxic. Don’t you see the game hasn’t became a slot machine and devs are trying their best to update nothing but most revenuable characters. :sob::sob::sob:

Please devs, keep the game unplayable but add more pay to play heroes and more VIP levels, I need to waste my money on something. :cry::cry::cry:

1 Like

You haven’t been looking then, it’s been all over vip, and my alliance

1 Like

Many other games are having issues to. It could be an outage of some kind out of devs hands. Wait for a developer to shine more information on the topic. For now I’d contact support and sit back and relax.

Cross post with Patch notes but:

So we started Dojo with 2 days left— and Im assuming we skipped a get the shard event to up the heroes we usually start with… Are we starting as if we were in day 9 of the event calendar or something?

All the waiting and patience paid off for a day, now back to no events. Don’t worry, brawl starts tomorrow… c’mon :frowning:

1 Like

its update yesterday but all event is already over