Update for ios

I dont think apple is: takes exactly 1 hours 5 minutes anr 56 seconds wait time for update every single time or android 5 minutes and 3 seconds everytime. Therefor timing a release is kind of impossible. And what if next time something happens on Androids end instead? I know i wont complain, but thats just me lol

@Guest
Thanks Matlock. I guess Coolhand just shot your opening argument full of holes. Back to pre-law for you.

@Huginn So I have a member in my alliance who can’t even get in to the game anymore because he can’t update the game but there are no update to be found.

A little messed up the update isn’t out I can’t eve get on game

I think all that needs to be said has been, is there a way for me to close this thread I started?

Gabe

1 Like

Wanted to ask if the players with Apple play will. E notified when the update is available? Thanks

Simply put, we are on a battlefield, part of that battlefield is a continual arms race. At this time half of the “Generals” have access to, and are able to upgrade, the other half are stuck waiting.

I only started this thread to see:

1 how long it would be before we iOS users get our update…

2 if there would be any compensation for stated loss of time to acquire and build new hero.

I do however take some comfort knowing that while android user have the update first, they still have to play on an inferior devise :wink:

Gabe

1 Like

You say inferior and yet have way less issues for updating games and usability than iPhones. Android not Crapple.

Lol, nothing inferior on my device actually switched because apple couldn’t give me something worthwhile, nothing wrong with apple tough this is my first non apple phone :wink: I’m just waiting for my contest price at this time, anybody knows if the other contest winners got their prize?

I hope you noticed my little winky face at the end of my comment…

Ya. Joking to but I do think apple are really not worth the hype they get.

Ive gotten quite used to apple phones. I wouldn’t call them superior and the market shows thats its a fairly even race (with google android in the lead). But I’m too lazy to learn a new phone and get/pay for all my apps again on a new platform. I am definitely underwhelmed by the new apple phones though. I keep thinking I will make the switch, but its like the person who says ‘I hate facebook’ but still uses it because they use it for so many things.

1 Like

I switched to the dark side, but still have an ipad for those old ges i used to play on ios

1 Like

Why call it the dark side? Overall market seems to think apple is now the dark side no? :slight_smile:

I’m just curious to know if Apple has said anything to the devs on what’s the hold up? Is this just Apple or a coding issue?

Because the light side is overrated :wink:

The dark side always gets all the good stuff lolol

My guess is HH submitted it as usual and its either taking long or got rejected/needs changes. Either reason is likely because of the ios update.

@nao132, I need your Alliance member to contact me. They can get me easiest here on the forums, or on Discord. I will be able to help them.

1 Like