Blitz

Bounties

PvP Tournaments

PvP Season 34

New Raids

Co-op Raids

Alliance War

Buffs:

(Keep in mind that the numbers below translate to the Hero on Max level)

Duran - General Stats Increase

Old Value:
Power - 34,583
HP - 1,141,800
DMG - 30,518 (Regular) 49,960 (BioChem)
Armor - 8,076 (regular) 6,382 (BioChem)
Crit Chance - Remains the same
Crit DMG - Remains the same
Offensive Mod - x925 (Regular) x1850 (BioChem)
DEF Mod - x2315.5 (Regular) 2312.5 (Bio Chem)

New Value:
Power - 39,375
HP - 1,171,200
DMG - 55,551(Regular) 52,695 (BioChem)
Armor - 8,224 (regular) 6,382 (BioChem)
MK.2 - General Stats Increase
Offensive Mod - 1757.5 (Regular) x1850 (BioChem)
DEF Mod - x2405 (Regular) 2312.5 (Bio Chem)

Old Value:
Power - 39,236
HP - 1,822,125
DMG - 57,577 (Regular) 21,151 (Energy)
Armor - 9,966 (regular) 4,641 (Energy)
Offensive Mod - x2405 (Regular) x925 (Energy)
DEF Mod - x2315.5 (Regular) x1850 (Energy)

New Value:
Power - 41,949
HP - 1,976,650
DMG - 57,577 (Regular) 29,726 (Energy)
Armor - 10,399 (regular) 4,641 (Energy)
Offensive Mod - x2405 (Regular) x1757.5 (Energy)
DEF Mod - x3422.5 (Regular) x1850 (Energy)

Misc and Fixes:

Minor bugs fixed, mainly quality of life improvements

As far as First Patch Notes this will be pretty bare, however, in the future, you can expect a lot more detailed Notes with a lot more information and in-depth changes.

Sit down, lay down or however you find comfortable and let’s get reading!

8 Likes

Very detailed patch notes. Information is clear. I really hope to see more changes to older heroes in the future. And honestly, maybe some more mayor ones too. The buffs are rather small and don’t do much significant changes. But overall very well!

1 Like

Thank you, we hope that in the future we can add even more to the notes themselves, and Hero balancing is something we will always try and do.

6 Likes

I really like seeing the old values vs the new values under the buffs category. We didn’t get that much info from previous Patch Notes. Interesting stuff!

2 Likes

You guys seem so awesome already! *really hoping for that Pris buff or ‘Doing damage’ on all midlines

Thats a prettty good duran buff! I love the way the buff stats are listed!

@GunSlinger thank you for the detailed stat notes. This is much appreciated.

What does it mean by having Prophet as the Second featured hero?

Also, I think there’s a typo here:

Armor - 8,224 (regular) 6,382 (BioChem)
Offensive Mod - 1757.5 (Regular) x1850 (BioChem)

Great patch notes! This is WAY more detailed than we’ve seen in the past. I’m assuming this is the level of effort and energy that went into the update. Great work DECA and thanks! Looking forward to see what you plan to do with the game as a whole.

2 Likes

It may not be that important but I think a x10 button on the gorgon box would be very helpful for some players.

2 Likes

So we started Dojo with 2 days left— and Im assuming we skipped a get the shard event to up the heroes we usually start with… Are we starting as if we were in day 9 of the event calendar or something?

nice update but sadly almost all event already over no token and crate for this new heroes

Not sure if it answers your question, but there’s a message from a Dev in the Discord server:

“As an additional message, some of the events that you will see in the game will run for a shorter amount of time than usual. However, they will run twice in order to compensate for the shorter duration. This is not ideal but in line with the Update, we did not want to take unnecessary risks and jeopardise things.”

I think stuff like this is important enough to put in the in-game mail or at least the forums, because not everyone has Discord or checks the forums.

4 Likes

if those their answer atleast give us better compensation like 7 crate token, skin vault, and most wanted token because it just wasting entire month waiting for update but we just skip almost entire event and it dosent give token and crate for new hero

I agree that the compensation so far has been pretty weak. I know they don’t have to give us free stuff, but we’ve had to wait a while and the Events Calendar got messed up. I don’t know how tough it is behind the scenes, though.

2 Likes

@GunSlinger is the new hero having a special event to give us a real chance to get him free like the normal monthly heroes? I know I spent all the free tokens plus 20 pulls with gold and didn’t get him at those 2% and 0.4% chances in the crates. Your notes mention but don’t clarify:

Story:

Urgent Mission Event for Spewage

2 Likes

1 Like

Yep, that came out right after or as i posted, lol. Hoping there’s enough runtime to get him, i didn’t do the math.

1 Like

There are people in social media saying Stygie and Verrill got nerfed. Is that true?

No😂 hero changes don’t happen between updates. besides. Verill doesn’t need one

1 Like

It was fake news then

1 Like