Upcoming Events (Jan 23 - Jan 30)

Hello Hunters!

They say time passes by quickly when you’re having fun…I guess that’s true, because I’m having lots of fun with all of you and it’s already time to see which will be some of the last events for this month :eyes:

War Season
Jan 23 - Jan 27

Strike Two! Co-Op Raid
Jan 23 - Jan 27

Brawl: Elemental Wars
Jan 23 - Jan 24

Co-Op PVP Blitz!
Jan 24 - Jan 26

Tournament: Homerun and Phalanx
Jan 24 - Jan 26

Kaishi Guaranteed Blitz Event!
Jan 26 - Feb 2

Into the Dojo Co-Op Raid
Jan 27 - Feb 10

Alliance Victory Blitz!
Jan 27 - Jan 30

Brawl: Faction Fight
Jan 27 - Jan 30

See you in-game!

P.S. What do you think of the picture event schedule? Is that something you’d like to see more of? Please let me know in the comments! :blush:

1 Like

Love how the events are listed in the picture, but cmon a Kiashi event? Bruhhhh… I mean another 10 star is always welcome, but bring back astral and void hero crates we need those frags lol

2 Likes

Every day Deca surprises with the main events, the highlighted faction has great heroes, but SERIAL had its history highlighted in a good part of this game and, incredible as it seems, we had nothing related to it, at least there would have to be the his crate but oddly enough they put KAISHE as a highlight of an event, this type of event has to put the main hero of the faction as a highlight.

1 Like

Kiashi was a strange pick, although he got buffed, other heros like cinder or metador who got mythics and have been a highlight of this update probably deserved the spot more.
Then again, free tokens are free tokens.
(Serial would have been a nice addition since his faction is Bonused)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.