Unbalanced matchmaking

Is it just me or does the matchmaking favour the enemy once you fight your first 5 matches?

1 Like

Yeah I think my question has been answered. definitely biased against to force you to spend money on the game. Guess this is another one I’ll be ditching. A shame coz I was really enjoying it

1 Like

Well what did you expect? You literally are new, don’t expect to win

Screenshots of the matchup

Yup, everyone conspired just so you can lose pvp. If you werent this much of a noob you would realize by now that team pwr means nothing if your team doesnt work good together. But hey, creating conspiracy theories is easier.

1 Like

Jesus guys, wtf. How about not being a-holes when new folks post?

Troll_Killer, welcome to HHG chat where your every word will be dissected and all your posts will garner responses to make you feel like sh!t.

Since you are a newer player, you’ll see down the road that success in PvP comes from team composition. You need a balanced team. Trust me, there is nothing wrong with match making, you just need to try different team combos. Use a healer or two, a shielder like Butter, and experiment with attackers.

Don’t let this experience stop you from posting in the future. There are people here that love to talk down to people. Hell, I’m probably guilty of that too. Ignore them and keep the questions coming.

7 Likes

lucky for you, you earned a heart

I can recommend you some teams on pvp. just contact me in game. my username is Busy Drifting. Im always online for most of the time. im also top 5 in pvp all the time.

2 Likes

@Troll_Killer_666 See? Here’s one of the good ones. Thanks @CorruptedSpirit.

2 Likes

He totally deserved it, instead of reaching out0 it was easier for him to do this. I know everyone would be glad to help him out, but nah, lets spam the forum and say the game is p2w.

2 Likes

Yeah…He is already blaming p2w and that is not a pro gamer move.

2 Likes

Keep it on topic and constructive. Yellow cards are ready to go out the next time someone breaks a forum rule in this topic. Bans will last through New Year’s at this point.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)