TOURNAMENT for Indian Players

A tournament will be conducted only for Indian players on 24th of this month. No in game rewards.The tournament will be conducted for the search of best pvp player of India. Waiting for Indians out there to join and showcase your power. For more details contact me ign Doom the great. Discord name Doom#2136
Join server for more details https://discord.gg/Pqdg4Vf

Hi, please don’t conduct additional tournaments within the same schedule as the actual discord community events are going to occur. It will only confuse players.

The community tournaments have real in game rewards and are welcome to all players from across the world, they are moderates by the discord community team and sponsored by the devs.

I would suggest you don’t confuse players by trying to run your own alongside the actual events.

1 Like

@Gale Tournament is only for Indian players who are interested to play. Matches begin at 8:00 pm IST on 24th. All Indians do participate. Registrations have begun on discord server do post your ign and total team power over there

1 Like

Yes @Gale the tournament mentioned is only for Indian players and is for fun only. If anyone interested can PM me too SIL4NT KILL4R or on discord SIL4NT KILL4R#2300

1 Like

Aye, just bad timing is all. We are waiting on the devs to release the rewards for the community tournament. Just want to avoid confusion, hope you guys have a good tourney! If possible when we announce the discord event try and get some Indian players into it as well, I have been working with the Russian Community to get them involved as well, would like to see more diversity in the future tourneys. :smiley:

1 Like

So, i’m just gonna go ahead and ask……… 1. I’m not Indian, can I play? 2. How would you know if I was or not? 3. At what point does any event restricted to a specific race or ethnicity become inappropriate?

4 Likes

This tournament is being held in search of best pvp players from India. This tournament is just the first step further to it there is much more things planned. Hope all interested Indian players come forward to join the tournament. Yes non Indian players can join if and only if language barrier is not a issue to them. @Darrell_Goodrich you can join too if you are fluent in Hindi and any other Indian languages

well i’m not fluent in Hindi or any other indian language. guess i’m out due to language barrier. So, you made a post in the HH community forum to invite only Indians to a tournament. Then we’ve expanded to anyone who can speak Hindi…which is still quite restrictive. As such, I find anything being done through this forum, or in game, that is restricted to certain peoples (in this case restricted to a specific nationality and then a specific language) to be discriminatory and offensive. Forum rules may or may not apply…but i’m pretty sure i’m reasonable and i’m pretty sure i’m offended I can’t partake in this event because I don’t speak Hindi.

Untitled

4 Likes

it’s a tournament made by players, the rules are just to group a certain demographic. It’s the same as restricting it to certain player collection power. That’s also restrictive.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about it, let them have their tournament. There’s no rewards for partaking anyway so it’s just for fun, if the tournament I ran was restricted then I’d have some problems as it has actual rewards. In the next few days expect an announcement for the official Discord tournament that is open to everyone regardless of nationality, if you can communicate and read the rules you are welcome to join :partying_face:

3 Likes

very well. I will let this go. However I still object to the community forum being used to coordinate an event that is not for the whole community. drops mic

2 Likes

Please add rewards as well… Excited for event

Not exactly an enforceable tourney since you can prove that someone isn’t Indian. That’s why basically all video game contests are international.

1 Like

They can’t add rewards to this, look out for a post from me coming soon that will have all the details for the next community tournament :+1:t2:

You up to organize tournament for everyone except indians? Lol jk

2 Likes

No thank you, lol. I was just shocked to see something like this on the boards and felt obligated to say something. I’m not a fan of anything exclusive being organized here or in game, especially if it’s exclusive to nationality, race, culture, language, etc. It doesn’t make much sense anyway because the organizer fails to acknowledge players of Indian decent that may not speak a lick of Hindi but are instead English nationals, or American, or Canadian, or whatever and have been since birth. But, whatever.

4 Likes