Torque Guide

I’m confused it’s the better to have multiple point of views? Plus devs don’t like it when people create multiple posts about the same topic

Yes i can understand, but my point is that i make these posts for people to read and not to search for youtube video’s, if they really need it they could search on youtube

He posted the link, they don’t have to search for anything

I like this assessment of Torque, he has potential. Nicely done! :+1:

1 Like

Thats my duty id say

How so? He is using a 10*, 4 bar plat hero for a raid made for heroes a quarter that power. You could do the same with most decent heroes if they are over the intended power by enough.

Most decent heroes just die in end of wave 2/begin of wave 3. I run same solo challenges long time and test many characters. So I know what I say.

What does that have to do with posting the video’s?

Like i really don’t understand the problem, all i asked was to not post to much video’s on the posts i make, is that to much to ask?

I see only one video in topic. This is too much?

2 Likes

If you feel a post isn’t appropriate, you should flag it. It’s not up to community members to verbally police what they feel is appropriate in terms of replies to topics they create. Use the flag function and respect any decisions the mods make after reviewing those flags. Thanks!

1 Like