Time for Goodbye

My lovely Hunters,

Tomorrow marks my last day at Hothead Games.

The best part of Hero Hunters is the community, and I am so grateful that I’ve had the opportunity to work with you everyday for almost 3 years. Your passion is what makes this game what it is, and it’s incredibly rewarding to work with such passionate players.

I will miss our livestreams and charity events. Running those events was one of my favourite things because I could interact with all of you directly. We had a lot of fun, and I will miss it so so much.

I leave you in incredibly wonderful and capable hands. I’m excited for the future of Hero Hunters and what DECA is going to achieve.

You may see me in-game from time to time, but for the most part, this is the end of my time here.

All the best to every single one of you.

Happy Hunting,
Skathi :sparkling_heart:

PS. I’ll be participating in DECA-station tomorrow for a final showdown! See you then!

22 Likes

That pika will look great as trophy:)

Bye Skathi! It was a pleasure!

1 Like

Our final battle shall be legendary. We thank you for your dedication and love to this game for those many years! You are a blessing to have in our community.:heart:

Very much love from Mellow! :heart::blush: You will be remembered here!

4 Likes

It has been a pleasure Skat. May the Schwartz be With You

2 Likes

The end of an era. Thanks for all that you’ve done for the game Skathi!

2 Likes

The only dev whom I liked in hh.
Best wishes to you and best of luck to deca:)

I hope both hh devs who are leaving/already left this game and deca devs who are coming/already came here have great future.

2 Likes

Good luck to you! Wish you the best

1 Like

Thank you Skathi. We’ll miss you.

1 Like

You will be missed Skathi. Thank you for all that your done for this game. Take care of yourself.

3 Likes

It was worth it skathi we would miss you like the others that have left the dev team… huginn, lord nikon all that have made a great impact on the community while it lasted. It was great for the support and interaction you had with my hh fanart as I hopefully continue to make more and improve.

-ninjabros :ninja: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Goodbyes are so sad. I dont want to think about what the community will gain at the moment, I can only reflect upon what we are losing.
Good luck to you in your future endeavors and hope our paths cross again!

4 Likes

You were incredible Skathi! Always so helpful and kind! It’s sad to see you go but I know good things are ahead in your future and for that, I’m happy.

Best of luck!! Thank you for all that you did for us.

2 Likes

You will be missed, best of luck!

1 Like

So where are you going?

2 Likes

You, among others, have especially stood out in terms of community interactions. Goodbye Skathi, we’ll miss you! Best of luck in your future endeavors!

3 Likes

Thank for all, Skathi! And good luck in your Big Life Adventure. You will always stay with us in our most bright memories.

P.S. Maybe you will back on few special dates from time to time?

1 Like

I will miss you Skathi. My last request to you is please accept my Friend request.
Love and Best Wishes.

1 Like

I was considering writing a message here, but said, why give her one message, when I could give her 23 messages. :wink:

6 Likes