This is why I’m losing interest in this game

Just get some ruby hero’s and be the same power level as everyone else lol

I’m trying hard. Starting to get a few built. Just not as fast as I would like. Lol

1 Like

this is fantastically beautiful) I have a poster with the emblem of your alliance hanging in my house :pleading_face:

1 Like

Not sure why this was flagged as this brings light to an exploit that definitely needs fixing. Thanks Kolgan for sharing!! Now please show us the stamina exploit I’ve been hearing about…JK

2 Likes

Your link, as a new topic, it was created just hours ago, but not shown as a new topic/ thread in this forum…

Maybe because it already flagged?

1 Like

Although some may be displeased with Co-op PvP it is still one of the best features the HH team has added. Yeah sure there have been issues but I think the top issues that should be talked about is Co-op PvP crashing so much. In the end the standings probably won’t change much. If you do not run max strength hero’s then you will always be at risk. To put this topic in perspective… this is comparable to when the levels were bumped to 100 and 1 player raced to get to level 100 first and since he had stronger hero’s than everybody else he played Bots almost every match in normal PvP Brawls and events. That player won a lot of events until… Own players reached level 100!!

2 Likes

what is stamina exploit ? my translator probably translated it wrong. I do not understand.

strange, but I did not see OWN in the rankings when there was a draft tournament :thinking::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

It isn’t mine @KolganKnG
Just my eyes see that name-OWN every time in leaderboard.

naturally. because you are all pumped up. you are much better off playing against players. mostly with bots. besides, you all have vip 15.well vip is a small advantage. I just remind you about the experience where there is a complete balance, where everyone is equal. there you are not, because you are used to playing with some advantage. that’s why you don’t like it, that’s why you’re not there. In any case, I congratulate you, I am glad for you.

2 Likes

Let pics talking

That are only a few examples

When all is said and done, you don’t get mismatching issues in regular pvp as nearly as often in co-op pvp.

With all the posts on the issue, it should be common knowledge that co-op pvp has more variables, and thus more likelihood of whack, 60K-differential matchups. Perhaps steer clear of co-op pvp entirely if these matchups are frustrating you? :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.