Things are going to change

People of the city,

The time has come for a change.

Know that neither I nor my benefactor mean you any harm. You’ve suffered through so much already. Zero Day. All this senseless fighting between the city’s many Factions, each vying for control. That abysmal excuse for a hacker you all seem so fond of.

She can’t save you. I can. And I will, if you let me. It’s time for all of us to unite under one banner. Only then can we know true peace.

There’s no need to panic, citizens. I’m in control now. Stay indoors. Don’t fight us. Don’t stand in our way. I promise, when this is all over, and you see the new world I’m offering, you’ll thank me.

All you need to do to see it is submit. Simple, no?

17 Likes

What kind of changes are going to happen and when?

Is it in the next update?

1 Like

I speak for my compatriots; we know neither you or your “benefactor”. We have no familiarity with you or your “plan”. We do not trust you or your “future” with the lives of our families.

Kurtz has brutalized us, Wesson has abandoned us. You speak the same words they did; you offer nothing different, nothing new.

No, we will not submit. We will stand and fight your “true peace”.

Do your worst.

• 𝚅𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝
9 Likes

Can you please help us find the last eggs all knowing Encrypted Sender

4 Likes

We know :shushing_face:

1 Like

Sees Sender calls out Min as being useless and is going to take over the HH world
Me: Not if I have anything to say about and I do, I’m going to send your butt out of here with an army of toasters!

4 Likes

This game just keeps getting better and better. I hope this is a new faction that is entering the battle field “The Cleansing”. I hope our sender will be our new 7 star hero. What ever happens I look forward to it. Also my Min is ready. She is not useless.

2 Likes

I echo the words of my compatriot Vintermyst.

Your hollow promises mean nothing to us. We’ve been lied to by the leaders of our past numerous times, you are nothing new for us. We will not surrender. We will not give in. We will stand strong.

It will take more than threats to scare me and my allies.

• Jado
5 Likes

meh…
Galactic Empire wannabe

• Cpt. Lappo
2 Likes

You’re trespassing on a restricted server. Yeah, that’s what hackers do. What we DON’T do is spread fear and mistrust. You must be pretty good if you cracked my server, but you’re not a hacker. You’re a bully with a keyboard.

Take your propaganda somewhere else. The Magistrates and the UAF are doing all they can to keep the peace, even with our new visitors from Teraventa. If you want peace, stop trying to turn the people against their protectors!

-Min

14 Likes

Either they are good or Mins defenses were weak :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I think it is safe to say “Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum”

1 Like

Hey that’s cool and all buddy, but don’t talk smack about my girl Min

Change ? You better change the rewards and give us good rewards after wave 50 of min’s danger simulator. Razorback’s razordome rewards weren’t good now he’s no more. If I’m not satisfied with the rewards I’m gonna send mk2 behind you and rest will be history. Even the church of godlante is no more to protect you.

-Doom The Great
3 Likes

Funnily enough, I was looking through the list of Developers and Moderators recently, and I saw the Encrypted Sender. And you know what I thought?

“Must be an old account.”

1 Like

He/she invaded even Facebook. We are lost!

1 Like

Well if it comes down to it a keyboard warrior vs all of us should be a pretty simple fight huh?

451fe99dea7c1747e0aff318982a0771

1 Like

Why is he trusted at all tho. Even tho it’s just the level of a pleb, why…
And what 3 topics did he/she view?

1 Like

It’s about to be Endgame up in here

1 Like

You’re trespassing on a restricted server. Yeah, that’s what hackers do. What we DON’T do is spread fear and mistrust. You must be pretty good if you cracked my server, but you’re not a hacker. You’re a bully with a keyboard.

Take your propaganda somewhere else. The Magistrates and the UAF are doing all they can to keep the peace, even with our new visitors from Teraventa. If you want peace, stop trying to turn the people against their protectors!

-Min

Yes, you and your friends are doing an excellent job protecting the city! I suppose I was merely imagining the massive war mech that wreaked havoc for weeks before you managed a wholly inadequate response. And the multiple “visitors,” as you call them, such as the walking dog-man you allowed to escape after terrorizing the city? Perhaps those reports were falsified?

This city needs a new leader. It needs change. That change is coming, whether you like it or not. You and your little keyboard can’t stand in the way of progress. Quit while you’re behind, or I’ll show you just how out of your league you truly are.

6 Likes