The last two updates are making people leave

I don’t see that as anything

@GIR Stop trolling by trying to undermine what other players are experiencing. If you really don’t see the less activity in the game I’m not sure what game you play.

1 Like

And how is it trolling. You guys have just been whining about nothing and claiming the game is being ruined.

In any event, It’s pretty blatant what their marketing team is pushing. Less and less people are going to continue falling for this month after month. And wasting an enormous amount of resources for the flavor of the month, only for it to be nerfed into Oblivion at the end of it makes no sense. They really need to rethink this strategy.

Agreed with nailfox, let’s flag his posts as off topic, don’t need this ignorance/trolling…

@GIR Who are you in game? I only see a lvl 7 player named GIR, is that you or are you anonymous? Most of the other players posting here I know from before or I’ve met many times in PvP battle so I value their opinion.

REMINDER, keep it classy. No personal attacks. Discuss the game, not who is trolling and who isn’t, and threatening to flag people. Otherwise, I have to close the topic.

Nope. Cause I use a different spelling in game. I’m level 70. I have plenty to work with in terms of getting heroes to the max.

@Muninn I have thought about this reading the forum for a long time, you really should know who is posting what here. Some players have played the game for 1000’s of hours and are good at it, while some play at at different level and meet/use different heros than most. The game is widely different playing a 20-40k team vs a 50-75k team.

Well, the fact that most of the players in this forums are talking about how bad these last patches were should give you an idea.

True, he doesn’t have exact data. And maybe HH is played even more today than it was last month.

But I know a lot of people with maxed levels and high VIP that feel like something is going wrong with these patches. I know they are not the total of HH playerbase, and that just being here for longer doesn’t magically make their opinion an universal truth, but I think we should listen to the players who take the effort to engage on a community.

And I haven’t read a single praise for August patch since the day patch notes were released. After testing it, most people are not happy with these changes. (The new PvP crate is great, though)

To be fair, calling someone a troll just because he doesn’t agree with you, is going a bit far. Regardless of their level or strength anyone is entitled to have an opinion.

@GTSaiko Fair enough, but I don’t call this an opinion about the game, and its from a player who want to stay anonymous.

2 Likes

Sorry if my flag post was miss interpreted, I just wanted to keep it clean without the cursing or calling names, since a lot of top 100 players said they wanted to quit, I thought that was somehow a good indicator

Completely agree, this game blows now. One foots out the door with the other soon to follow. Somehow turned a shooting game into a battle of healing and shielding. Also fun having a roster of 50 to choose from with about 80% being absolutely worthless. Keep up the great work fellas!

3 Likes

This. I’ve been hoping for months that they’d balance the game to make more heroes viable. Instead all they do is make the pool oppressively small so that only a handful of comps really work, leaving the entire player base to chase (pay) their way to the top.

I gotta admit, part of me almost hopes that this is planned because if they are actually trying to improve the game and are failing this badly, this game is freaking doomed.

Whining about nothing? I have seen a couple people say this now. None of you offer solutions to the issues or touch on them though.

Can you please explain to me how to beat the 60k+ Ifrit/Flatline teams that usually run Panzer with 2 healers or support (usually Heimlock, Nightingale, or Caine). From my experience (and many others), it’s a never ending loop of revives. There isn’t enough burst in the game with the health buffs to kill both Flatline and Ifrit in 15 seconds. There’s especially not with the larger health pools and 2 other characters healing, and/or damage reduction.

Since they have done a patch to the game, how do you guys feel it’s impacted your gameplay with the adjustments of the Heroes (PvP and all)

Still pretty long matches with the higher health and still better healing than before, but it got rid of the endless revive and healing loops which was making the PvP matches really boring. So a big improvement to our main concern, PvP gem reward is still an issue with the time spent pr match though.

3 Likes

PvP is all about heal and revive. If you bring in hero’s that do that, you win. It’s a long boring process to play PvP now and heal/revive is out of control. Almost every team you play comes in with Nightingale, Ifrit and Flatline. It’s a horrible combo to go up against but it’s the only way to win

1 Like

@Cyrus Spot on, you see those in most team, maybe Heimlock/caine/panzer/Madrake as well to make it Zzzzz

I think the biggest problem is like with any game, once you add new content you always create the possibility of inbalance. New heroes with new skills will always combine with different heros creating new synergies. Good and bad for the game.

i do have to agree with many of you that the new heroes seem like a money grab. Once everyone spends all the money to make them powerful they get nerfed. So I have not spent any money on the new heros for that reason. I do it the old fashion way, I grind. :slight_smile: