The Thanksgiving 2019 Update is OUT NOW!
December 2019 Events Calendar: https://bit.ly/2Png4f9
New Hero - 4-Cep
4-CEP, the Sentient Medical A.I., is a rear-line fighter who picks off its enemies with power laser and scalpel attacks. Its ability to revive itself by draining Health from its teammates and a hardened body resistant to damage makes 4-Cep a frightening force on the battlefield.
Check out their skills here: https://bit.ly/34XEK3T
New Hero - Purifier
Purifier, the Elite Pyro, is an area denial specialist that excels in flushing enemies out of cover. His powerful Damage Over Time effects make him a thorn in any enemy’s backside.
Check out his skills here: https://bit.ly/2Kg4qAC
Thanksgiving Razordome Event!
Get ready to spend Thanksgiving 2019 in the dome! Complete challenges to earn Razordome tokens, which you can use to unlock a special Thanksgiving Crate!
The Thanksgiving Crate has lots of great prizes, including a new LEGENDARY Skin for Beck! Can you guess the name??
The Thanksgiving Razordome will be taking place November 25th, 2019 to December 2nd, 2019!
BIG BRAIN TIME - 4-CEP Skin Event!
Grab your friends and assault City Hall for the Co-op Raid Big Brain Time, for a chance to win awesome rewards, including 4-CEP’s exclusive skin, ID-34! This event will be taking place from Dec. 6th, 2019 to Dec. 13th, 2019.
Take on enemies and collect Big Brain Tokens:
- Level 35+ = 50 Big Brain Tokens
- Level 45+ = 100 Big Brain Tokens
- Level 55+ = 125 Big Brain Tokens
- Level 70+ = 150 Big Brain Tokens
- Level 85+ = 175 Big Brain Tokens
- Level 90+ = 200 Big Brain Tokens
Use your Big Brain Tokens to open Big Brain Crates, which cost 200 tokens. Big Brain Tokens and the Big Brain Crate will expire Dec 20th, 11 AM PST, so make sure to use them before then!
The Big Brain Crate continues the tradition of having great prizes, including 4-CEP’s exclusive skin ID-34 and Gilded Tokens!
NOTE: You’ll need to have a Team Level of 40 to unlock the Skins function and equip your ID-34 Skin if you win it. If you win the skin from Team Level 35-39, you’ll still own it, but you won’t be able to equip it until Team Level 40.
Extra Life - Thank You!
Thanks to everyone who donated to Extra Life! With your help, we’ve raised over $4,200!
Heimlock Extra Health skins will be sent out later this week. Make sure to update your game as soon as the update is available on your device to make sure you receive the inbox message with the skin correctly!
Didn’t get the skin? Still want to donate? Donations are being accepted up until Dec 31st, 2019!
Donate here: https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Hothead-Games
Note: If you donate at a later date, you may see a delay in getting your incentive rewards, as these will be granted on a manual basis.
You can now watch 5 ads instead of 2 for extra Stamina!
There’s now new Login Bonuses for the first 7 days after all new updates!
- Log in each day after the new update to get awesome rewards! Don’t miss a day!
Graphics Update - High Frame Rate Mode
Hero Crate Contents
- Shivs will be available in the Hero Crate!
PvP Store Updates
- Pris and Beck will be featured for the month of November!
- Fischer and Sapphyr will be featured for the month of December!
Gauntlet Store Updates
- Clyde will be featured for the month of November!
- Steele will be featured for the month of December!
Hard Mode Fragment Updates
- Kunoichi will be replacing Cast in Districts 1 and 2!
- Vanguard will be replacing Bolt in Districts 4 and 5!
- Ronin will be replacing Richter in Districts 4 and 5!
- Xianjiu will be replacing Moss in District 9!
- Castellan will be replacing Caine in District 11!
- Sentry will be replacing Briar in Districts 11 and 12!
- Richter will be replacing Surge in District 12!
Click here for Details!
Alvarez’ Temporal Lockout has been updated, giving you a reason to level it up.
Temporal Lockout Stun duration increases as the Skill is leveled up
Beck gets her Legendary Skin this month! As always, Legendary Skins come with a new Skill.
- Legendary Bronze Skill Pass the Gravy: Beck tosses a can of gravy that explodes over the battlefield, dealing Elemental Damage to enemies and Health to Allies.
Elite Rifleman gets more damage in the form of an upgrade to Scatterfire.
Scatterfire Damage increased by ~10%
Some adjustments to Panzer’s kit bring her more in line with her intended purpose.
- Breach and Clear Damage decreased by ~10%
Breach and Clear starting Skill Charge increased from 85% to 90%
Shivs came out of the gate swinging a little too strong. We’ve given her a slight adjustment.
- Weapon Damage decreased by 10%
Yeager’s Archangel is sometimes frustrating to use. Adjustments to the Skill’s ammo capacity make it more satisfying to use, as you won’t need to reload midway through the Skill’s timer.
- Archangel ammo increased from 70 to 120