Thanks for the high framerate mode

Playing it in 60 FPS feels nice. :grinning:

3 Likes

100% agree. Way better feel, awesome so far!

Super clean and makes the entire game feel smoother. Great update!

What does it really do though? I have not tried it because higher frame rate means more bandwidth, and pvp already lags.

1 Like

If u have been playing the game for a long time and used to it looking a certain way,… it changes the graphics pretty drastically. Everything is much clearer and crisp. Huge difference IMO. Great addition HH :call_me_hand:t2:

I need to stop reading and check out the new FPS I just got an LG G8x QThin duel screen… waiting on my second screen Hope Hero Hunters supports duel screen :face_with_raised_eyebrow: if not hopefully in a future update!!!
Thanks
-J

Don’t worry, that’s not how it works. Graphics rendering - framerate included - doesn’t rely on any data transfer at all; only your device’s computing power. You’ll likely experience a noticeable increase in battery drain, but anything related to network traffic or bandwidth (like the pvp lag you mentioned) will be 100% unaffected. If you have a decent device, I’d definitely recommend giving it a try!

1 Like

Looks nicer and now your phone can be a portable heater too! Beware if your phone gets too hot running high frame rate mode with ultra graphics then your frame rate might actually get stuttery and low as your phone thermal throttles itself.

4 Likes

You can literally watch your battery drain in high frame rate mode. I went through one mission and I saw my phone’s battery drop from 92% to 85%, in a span of three minutes.

But holy heck the game looks so nice!

2 Likes

I’m having to use high frame rate only when phone is charging (until I get a higher grade phone) hehe…

1 Like

Just tried it and jeez everything is so smooth! The advanced graphic options also allowed me to reduce the fuzziness of characters! Finally graphic settings are implemented. But boy they weren’t kidding when they said it would heat up your phone, although its nice on cold days.

2 Likes

90%!? :open_mouth: :scream:

Update! It Is great ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: