Technical Update [Updated]

Hello Hunters!

We released a technical update :gear:, since we’re making improvements to our player support system. Please make sure to :zap: update :zap: the game to the latest version, so you can reach out to our support team and view your old tickets.

For your convenience, the steps to contact support from in-game remain the same:

:one: Tap on your profile portrait in the top left corner of the screen
:two: Then tap on the Support tab
:three: Finally, tap on Contact Us

But we now have a second option! :tada: You can contact player support even when you don’t have access to the game. All you need to do is open this :point_right: link and choose Hero Hunters from the drop down menu.

To view old tickets you’ve sent, you will need to:

:small_orange_diamond: Tap on your profile portrait in the top left corner of the screen
:small_orange_diamond: Then tap on the Support tab
:small_orange_diamond: Now tap on FAQ
:small_orange_diamond: Finally, tap on the three lines at the top right corner of the screen

Thank you for your cooperation!

2 Likes

Bulls we have a much serious issue. Verill mythic skin is not in the skin raid crate. Just like ursus mythic skin which happened last update. Please inform the game masters

2 Likes

It’s not a bug, don’t worry. It will be available soon enough. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

what. WHAT
How come i didn’t see a thing about this lmao

But peoples open crates now. If you add skin later this mean what those who may unlocked this don’t got what they may got, but use their tokens for nothing.

Bruh, what??? Uhhh, maybe try a different game…

It’s still not available buddy. @bulls.eye plz answer us when will verril skin released.

Bro really, come on dude it comes out today at raid reset I’m pretty sure, y’all need patience bruh

Nothing released yet

less then 2 day before the coin disintegrate but still no verill mythic skin, if at the end fallen crate still no verill mythic skin you must give verill mythic skin to all player FREE!!

Is it really that hard for players to understand, or even guess that perhaps it was never planned for the Verrill skin to be in the Fallen crate? Just relax. If DECA screws up I am sure we will be compensated. :man_shrugging:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Funny how ignored comment got the most :heart:. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Don’t worry. The skin will become available for everyone soon.

1 Like

Phew was getting a little worried, I geuss my memory serves me wrong on the time, all I know is that the offers come along with the skins when they come

ready to buy, earn via fallen crate, or free for all player ?

nice one verill mythic skin is already out but it need some real cash to get it. its suck its very very suck THANKS DECA​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::rage::rage::angry::angry::angry:

2 Likes

The game is free but the devs don’t work for free, don’t forget that,

1 Like

Devs sold gold for real cash, don’t forget about that too. Game always give a alternative way to obtain any content. Maybe this was very hard and need a lot time and resources, but donate was not only option. So yes, this is a very bad move and worst gift to 4th July ever.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.