Taking a break from hero concepts (POLL)

Hey All!
It’s been a pretty fun year making many hero concept designs, and I’ve really enjoyed it! I plan on taking a break from hero concept making for awhile, so I wanted to post these out here in a collection. If you have the time, I was hoping to see which hero you liked the best, and why.

If you have a moment devs, I would love to hear some feedback on some concepts that have stood out to you guys, thanks everyone!

• Vintermyst

[Which hero concept do you like the most?]

Sad to see you go but hopefully youll return

1 Like

Cutler is the winner for me. One man, one fire, one word to describe him: cool. Design, abilities, and backstory - especially the taking down Kurtz part - are all very cool. Plus, that Master Gun ability is pretty boss.

1 Like

I’ve always loved reading your hero ideas. They are always super well put together and thought out.
I actually really enjoy the new hero you just suggested Shiloh, but also really liked Afterburn and Myst.
Hard to choose just one to vote for, so I voted for A&M as that is two heroes lol.

I always like how you put a song to go with each hero too, just to set the mood for them.

Hopefully this break isn’t too long!

1 Like

Thank you so much Nikon! It shouldn’t be a long break. I have a lot on my plate going into this semester, so I wanted to plan my time accordingly. Hero Hunters has been one of my favorite games ever, so I’m sure I’ll still be around. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am going to be serious for.a moment. You are like a senpai to me. I look up to you and i admire your work. I can say that mine will never reach your’s but you are the inspiration for me to keep making hero concepts for the forums. Hope to see more of your creations in the future =)

1 Like

Aww, thank you so much Spyro! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I really appreciate it, I’ve really enjoyed seeing your work as well, and the many awesome ideas you’ve come up with. Making a hero concept takes up quite a bit of my time, but I still enjoy it greatly. Keep up the awesome work (and any other projects you’re delving into!) :blush:

(edit: Also @Spyro666, I honestly love your hero Angelika, she’s one of my favorite heroes I’ve seen.)

1 Like

I don’t even know 1/4 of the names of this list.

1 Like

Oh I don’t expect people to know all of them @Omega :sweat_smile: It’s just the ones I’ve done this year. If you wanted to take a look though you’re more than welcome to! :wink:

I just saw cutler I think he is the best.

1 Like

Thanks everyone! I appreciate it! I hope to keep making more designs in the near future!

Sad to see you hero concepts go but I have a sneaky feeling you won’t be going far :wink: you will always be around haha it’s like an addiction and not so easy to escape the forums and discord :stuck_out_tongue:

Best of luck!

1 Like

For me, Jesus with the rifle is the best.

1 Like