Summon bounty

Can I just make a suggestion to add a confirmation to the summon bounty button? I am not exactly loaded with money right now to where I can just let that 30k go without caring. I somehow manage to accidentally pressed it sometimes and I doubt I’m the only one.

2 Likes

If you summon more it will cost you 90k at some point

Not a surprise…I just need to know if I can expect a confirmation before summoning in a future update maybe? I see no reason why it shouldn’t be a thing as it’s not like people are in a rush to rapidly summon bounties.

Speak for yerself lad, I spent 200k on summons.

It wouldn’t be a hardship for me to tap twice to summon a bounty. Confirmation would be totally acceptable.

Funny yosai I see you in global all the time and all you ever say is oof!

And we have one vote Yes :+1:

You have been blessed by me then, You will now smile the next day for no reason : )

I have never pressed it by accident…

It is taking so much time to spawn new bountys already, if you had to confirm it it would take forever.

• I usually spend like 500k each day to summon bounties

Would it really take that much longer to have a confirmation for those who accidentally hit it tho?

A confirmation button would kinda annoying to be honest. When we summon bounties, we usually do a bunch at a time to fill the queue. Hitting a confirmation each time would get old really fast. That’d be a big annoyance just to avoid someone carelessly hitting the button once in a blue moon (just be more careful…?)

3 Likes

I agree as im in a top 10 team and we spend alot i say no to that idea

Yeah, I spend million maybe a day on bounties.

I went in 10 mil, had 80k in the end

No everyone has that kinda money you know…

Neither have I now, and I saved it for the bounty.

If there’s one thing to address it’s the bounty spawn cost

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.