Stygia Changes

Not wasting resources any more on building decent heroes to get through extreme. Any time a hero comes out that means someone can’t autoplay pvp and win, they bleat until that hero gets nerfed.

Lower accounts also have probably wasted resources just to try and get through some missions and that has all gone to waste.

Too many cry babies in this game now, which sucks. When I started we had to grind for everything, had almost nothing for free, and yet we all had fun and just enjoyed challenges if a new hero came out that was hard to beat.

5 Likes

Lol, I’m not the reason, not entirely, and I’m allowed to talk, free speech is a law I’m pretty sure

Your threats mean nothing to me, you have revealed your true colors, over a game, don’t be toxic, this was deca”s decision, not mine, I just asked them to look into it,

One final thing I want to share; all I did was ask them to look into her power, I felt she was to powerful, I would have preferred a revamp over a nerf, and maybe a refund of sorts, all the cores and everything and reset the hero to green, but that’s their decision,

Finally; cope; she’s still a great hero, and an amazing addition in power for war, she still will own the battlefield, but now, she has more counterability, basic counterability, only certain heros could take her on, now, it wasn’t beck all over again,

Edit; I do not agree completely with this change, as nerf is not always the best option, but for now it is, additionally I did not expect everyone to act childish and say I shouldn’t even talk here or even threaten me, cmon guys, grow up,(finally, I did complain to much and sometimes “shove my opinion down everyone’s throats, for that I apologize, I was not thinking straight, I just kept stating the same point over and over, I thought I would change your minds and I don’t know why, I’m sorry for that)

This is bad for the game imo. People spent lots of money to get her and to level her up, they also spent tons to 10* her because void frags somehow still aren’t available. I understand tweaking a hero but I don’t know about one that costed so much because you can’t get frags of her element

6 Likes

I agree that frags should have been available, other than people clearing there wallets to 10 star her

2 Likes

Like insaid earlier there is no reason to build up any heros anymore the game is now pointless do to cry babies you will loose alot of players over stygia and noone will spend on game anymore i know about 70 or 80 players that already stopped spending on game do to nerfs and cry babies

Nerf Pris after Clyde

To be honest, there is no op” thing about him, if you do feel that way, let deca know, and they will look into it, as they did with stygia,

Why does pris need a nerf? Just because mellow agreed stygia was to overpowered?

Edit; you better pray that Mellow doesn’t see this, or your prob a dead man, lol

U seem to be acting like the crybaby right now, this is decas call, it seem like you are part of a small majority, less than half the player base is on the forums, some just read it, others don’t ever click the forums button, also are you threatening deca by saying they will never prosper because of this?

No hero is ever perfect; tweaks are better than nerfs, “buffs for those whose need em”, then heros who need nerfs should have them to? No hero is perfect, no person in the world is perfect, change exists, what defines us is how we adapt, I think that honestly a refund to green would make some people happy, honestly this might not be a problem if stygia started this way,

I will always favor changes over nerfs, stygia is still useful, she’s no beck all over again, she will still be useful, great in campaign, great in pvp, and wonderful power,

Good changes.
Also silver skill of Carabina & active skills of harbinger need a must change cuz it’s not working as intended, it keeps doing damage to the enemy even after cancelling the skill or killing the hero.

Look nerf all heros to nothing then noone can comolain it pretty bad we as players spend alot on game to build certain heros and max them out to get nerfed thats pretty muching saying you dnt care about you community or players we dnt need heros nerfed we need brackets to be fixed in pvp the match making is terrible level 100 should be playing level 50 n 60 in pvp period we also need more campain to play past 14-10 those are changes we need also rase the level cap past 100 to 150 or 200 put in dimoand after ruby make level 100 co ops for players

2 Likes

Flagged my post. Now that’s funny.

1 Like

I agree I think other aspects of the game need to be addressed than dealing with heroes from complaints than hero frags that remain unavailable for certain elements STILL plus game playability issues like bounty backlogs that we can’t clear, which was evident when we had no update or no new hero in the previous bounty, plus non ruby rewards when you need ruby heroes to defeat ruby bounties.but very little ruby rewards to win in the process of completing a bounty marathon but you spend a lot to poorly summon new bounties and they’re not even worth using any bonused heroes on 1/2 the time and other event issues like PvP we use these heroes in, that go on unaddressed and if Stygia is so important as described for Extreme Missions that she needed balanced that should tell you there’s 99 other heroes we have issues with because we clearly avoid using them over stygia. Why would that be?

Why can’t we use Everest now for Extreme missions instead of Stygia? We can start with making him a 10* and that’s almost impossible on a daily basis I’m sure most everyone that’s 99% still doesn’t even have Stygia at 10*. But even if we did have the frags would he or other heroes get the job done for extreme missions? I certainly can’t because I don’t have serial. Which why is serial so used for extreme missions doesn’t he need a nerf? Doesn’t serial need to be available so others can use him for extreme missions? Take your pick does he need a nerf or does he need to be available because what we don’t have is balance in extreme missions. You clearly pointed that out with stygias description.
Not saying other heroes are not good but are they all equally worthy? What’s it worth to level them all up? Besides it being unfeasibile for most players just reaching lvl 95 to even level 1 one up like cyphon who you need to be a little more deep in extreme missions to do that.

The point is you just can’t pick a random hero and be good to go. By the time you find out you should have worked on stygia instead of a Oro it’s a little late. The slope to level Oro up like any hero I’m sure is steep. The game needs improvements. I’d like to see that with hero improvements not more nerfs.

Quite honestly. A lot better for the health of pvp and other gamemodes. I know it sucks to have a hero you like nerfed but it is the way it is. If they’re not balanced it’s simple. Not like they can do anything else. It will happen more and more. It’s neccesary actions.

1 Like

the one that make stygia op is combination her bronze and silver skill even if it just gold rank it still op you just stuck on endless stun until her bronze skill wear off so please atleast make those combo can be dodge not nerf it

1 Like

I’m waiting for the whiners to complain about it being nerfed

2 Likes

I would just like to mention that making modifications to Stygia was our decision. Sami and the rest of the team did their best to have both viepoints in mind when making them. We feel like we managed to reach a relatively fair outcome.

Also, please keep in mind the high standards this community has. Name-calling and finger-pointing won’t help anyone in a debate. Feel free to talk it out but in a polite way, please.

I am always at your service if you have questions. :handshake:

4 Likes

For game playing, it makes sense to nerf stygia as you just did. But it is simply unfair for players who spent so much on her. More importantly, everyone will think harder before spending any money on a powerful new hero, like the one coming up.

5 Likes