Strategy for Francoise

Guys, Please help me with Francoise. I find her skills too good but cant use them effectively.
I have her at plat. Any suggestions on how to use it??

Thanks in advance.

Run her with less teams amount…
Her best skill is when one of ur team killed…
Example for PvP, you could start with less than 5 heroes, so it will triggered her critical damage directly from the start…

Sometimes i faced a team that contain Franc and just 2 heroes, usually 1 damage dealer and 1 shielder/healer/reviver…
What i wrote above is Franc for PvP…

The main point is Franc skill is superb if ur team outnumbered from ur enemy…
So she’s useful for extreme missions too…

Francoise’s Platinum ability can be a game changer in different game modes, especially in Campaign and Coop Raids. She specializes in situations where the enemy team outnumbers that of her own.

She pairs well with many people, (Castellen, Caine, Beck, Ryker, Moss, Xianjiu, etc) but my personal favorite is Brogan. If you use her Bronze ability on him, Brogan can then turn around and give all of that extra health to everyone else. (with the correct timing of course) That much health practically guarantees a win in Coops if you happen to be struggling on a particular raid.

I have noticed while taking a swig, she takes less damage sometimes even 0.
Is it true???
Please help with specific team comp too.

Yes. She gains hp. Evade chance (basic attacks will not count sometimes) damage and she also passes her platinum allowing for insane crit chance

Fran has high rate of fire and is extremely accurate, her skills are all about bonus crit and health. She pairs great with prophet and does additional damage, I find a 3 man team of Caine, Fran and Prophet rather deadly

Consider pairing her with shotgun heroes; her boost affects every pellet, which means shotgun heroes hit far more heavily.

Lancer is one who hits like a truck if you get a full 4 stacks to him.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.