Still no hero with group mech shields?

I think you just have to work more to get group shields with mech supports.
A base mech shielder would be fine, but you can get much stronger combinations with other mech heroes together or combined with other elements. For instance, Brogan is great since he copies beneficial effects, and Fran does the same thing.
So, if you have any kind of solo shielder on your team, such as Vanguard, and Brogan or Fran manage to get the shield, let’s just say you’re going to be unstoppably tanky. This, however, relies a lot on RNG if you don’t know how to play around how Vanguard targets his shield, so I wish it were easier to target teammates with that sort of thing.

I think it’s fine that factions have specific niches in what they can do, but in a rock-paper-scissors scenario it’s probably nicer to have an even balance of DPS, Tank and Support in each of the elements, but then that would make people complain about it being boring and repetitive.

The Factions have deep lore that explains why they favor specific aesthetics and elements. I was shocked when we made a Bio-Chem UAF Hero!

3 Likes

Am I missing something? Bio-chem UAF???

He was referring to Duran I believe. (UAF Airborne)

3 Likes

UAF airborne DURAN IS BIO-CHEM

Boa noite!!! Esqueceram do caine?

It’s all about fairness and equality in the hero hunter roster. :grin:

After this i might ask…

When are you guys gonna release a female version of kurtz that can assassinate? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

That actually sounds like an interesting character. Just for the concept. Although… check Kurtz human hand. Might be a hint.

2 Likes

Hmm interesting… :face_with_monocle:

I think a character related to Kurtz with an equally potent skillset would be really neat, maybe Kurtz’s secret daughter :open_mouth:

1 Like

Platinum skill: Like Father & Daughter :grin:
Insert OP skill description here lol. :laughing:

1 Like

I feel that each element should have it’s strength and weakness. If all elements got the same skills, then there would be no point to each element. I feel like mechs maybe shouldn’t get group shield, but should get strong individual shield.

Strong individual shield!!! Vanguard has a monopoly on it and no one else can get it or has a right to distribute it ( except Fran and bogan )

There are 2 group shielders that are bio kobold and bucket, 2 that are energy butter and phalanx, none are mech, therefore a group mech shielder would even up the playing field. I think about it as what do you need to beat it and we are hurting biochem in pvp to not have both a group mech shielder and a biochem shield wrecker. Just think about it a hero that say heals by damaging shields. More group shields make anvil and yanlong as well as jarek more relevant. I’d really like to see a group mech shielder put out and biochem hero to battle shields within 2 updates later.

So that means we need to have 2 mech heroes with group shields to even the roster. :grin:

If they are similar, yet distinctly different, I don’t think people have an issue with it. Butters and Kobold both function similarly with their shields at their core, but Butters also has a separate shield and heal for himself and reduces damage. Kobold can use her shields to group heal allies or damage enemies.

Personally I don’t think we need a group mech shielder “just because bio and energy have one”. Both Caine and Matador can provide single shields in different ways.

People hated Kobold when she was released. You love her now, but I got flooded with messages about how she was a ripoff. I know it’s easy in hindsight, but people did have issues.

Similar and distinctly different are mutually exclusive.

Lol kobold has been one of my favorite 5 heros since I got her…i just didn’t know how to play the game then lol…i was noob and also not vip so I had no idea what I was doing… i think yall are definitely not lazy…coding and program or whatever its called is hard

2 Likes

Kinda disappointing Dreadnought doesn’t have group shield, discrimination towards the mech groups.