Françoise is an oft-revered freedom fighter and notorious guerrilla soldier known for spearheading daring raids on the Kurtz Lawgivers with the help of the Watch. Using concoctions of her own creation, she can keep herself and Allies topped up and hyped for combat.
Françoise is able to fulfill a number of varied roles and can be combined with any team composition with ease. Once unlocked, her unique abilities build up beneficial buff effects for herself before sharing them with her teammates. Using Françoise in your team can turn even the most unlikely of Heroes into deadly juggernauts.
- Invaluable Support Healer with powerful Heal over time, cleanse abilities and beneficial effects for allied Heroes.
Primary Weapon - ‘Uziel’ Assault Pistol:
- This rapid fire Assault Pistol constantly deals a stream of damage with minor spread.
- While high recoil can make long range combat unwieldy, prioritize closer targets to maximize filling the Ability Meter and Damage output!
Invigorate cleanses an Allied Hero target of all negative effects and provides Heal Over Time. If Françoise has beneficial effects on herself, she shares those bonuses with the Hero.
- Activate Invigorate after Take A Swig to provide massive bonuses for the targeted Ally Hero.
- Pay attention to team composition! Françoise can share ALL beneficial effects she currently has with her Allies, even effects provided by another Hero.
Take A Swig restores Françoise’s Health and provides extra beneficial effects the longer she drinks. Gain bonus Health after 2 seconds, bonus Basic Attack Damage after 5 seconds, and gain a chance to evade enemy attacks at 8 seconds.
- Françoise can cancel this ability early to dodge incoming attacks but will only gain some of the beneficial effects.
Street Brawler is a passive ability that provides Françoise with increased Critical Chance and Health bonus. Whenever a critical hit is received, the Hero recovers Health over time.
- Use Invigorate to share this unique passive ability with her allies.
Guerrilla Warfare provides all allied Heroes with bonus Critical Damage and a chance to evade enemy attacks whenever the Friendly Team is outnumbered.
- This passive ability is super effective in campaign missions and events where the Friendly team is combating larger numbers of enemies.
- Combine Françoise with allies that can provide her with buffs and shields. When playing as those Allied Heroes, prioritize Françoise as your primary buff target, as she can share the beneficial effects with an additional Ally.
- Françoise’s Healing potential can be countered by high burst damage enemies. For the best results, use Françoise as a backup Healer or have a self-sustaining Tank to provide an additional buffer to buy time for her various Heals over time.
- Françoise’s ‘Uziel’ Assault Pistol can deal surprisingly large amounts of damage. This can cause her to draw threat focus from enemy targets. Spread her damage among the enemy team to maintain a lower threat.