Something needs to change in PVP

@Nailfox I got you? :joy:

@Kraterios At least you got my Nightingale :facepunch::raised_hands::tada::confetti_ball:

@Nailfox the only thing I got Nightingale? :joy::joy::sob::sob:

Okay here are my ideas on the rework.

1.) Character Level must take a higher priority in the formula for matchmaking

To fight min/max teams they should also be facing another team with almost the same composition as them. So lets say we have Character Level Tiers with
S being levels 65-70
A+ being levels 60-65
A being levels 55-60
And so on.

EDIT:

I make my case that the higher your level the higher the Power Level Increase should be. A level 1 increasing his level to 10 shouldnā€™t be equal to the power level increase when a level 60 is going to 70. Adjusting the rates of Power Level increase per Hero Level tier at least makes noobstomping a little bit harder.

So for example a team that has a (B S B B B) hero comp pairing up against a (B- B B+ S B) would be fair but a (B S B B B) hero comp against a (B B B B B) wouldnā€™t be fair at all.

2.) Hero DPS Tiers or addition of Hero DPS Avg in the formula.

This could be used in conjuction with my first idea, so basically a Panzer or Dogface or any hard hitting hero that can hit 300K vs a whole team that can barely do 200K happens then thereā€™s probably something wrong. Do also note that if the hero levels are noticably significant the lower level heroes also have a disadvantage in HP. My second screenshot should prove my point .

I feel that Overall Hero DPS should be calculated like so
15k + 4k + 3k+ 1k+ 5k ( 28K total team dps)
VS
Another team with ~28K total team dps.
Of course this is assuming that hero levels are approximately the same as well for this to work.

@Kraterios Yes, but that is more than most at the moment so GG :raised_hands:

@Nailfox what power were we fighting at? Working on my heim and palanx so I wonā€™t help you next time :joy::kissing_heart:

@Kraterios around 45k, it was the top one of the 3 pictures you posted. Both Heimlock and Phalanx is good, maybe Phalanx slightly better due to the extra damage for the team at Platinum.

@Xgames Sorry for being new. Iā€™m just almost half a month old playing this game.
Just because it has become ā€œtraditionā€ doesnā€™t mean it should become the norm. Sooner or later the game will die because the game isnā€™t retaining new casual players for getting noobstomped on a regular basis by experienced players and thats because the culture of min/maxing has been generally practiced by experienced players and is widely regarded and DEFENDED?!? by you.

If you are fine with noobstomping with your lvl 70 heroes vs lvl 10 infants then probably itā€™d be best if there was a casual room for that and where actual character pvp lives arenā€™t at stake? I donā€™t know, Iā€™m just spitballing here.

PS. Thanks for the PVP formula really brings home the point that there really needs to be further adjustments.

1 Like

My bad haha :joy: :joy:

and the question is why does HH allows this bottomfeeding? This practice will kill player retention. I see plenty of ranking players with VIP at the lvl41-59. Goodluck retaining them once they reach 60.