Skill Recharge Icon

I think it’d be kind of cool to have a little icon next to each of my heroes that shows me when their active skills are going to recharge. Like, a picture of the skill in a little box next to the hero’s icon, with the picture turning from red to green as the skill recharges. That way I can hop from hero to hero and use their skills as they recharge (not that that’s particularly easy to do, but it’d be cool to have the option).

2 Likes

I agree this would be a welcomed addition to the UI

1 Like

I really liked the idea

1 Like

And like, when the skill is fully charged, maybe put a thin yellow border around the skill icon to make it visually obvious that the skill is ready to be used. And if the UI is too crowded near each character’s portrait, maybe overlay the skill recharge icon on top of the characters portrait (in one of the corners, where it doesn’t crowd out their face).

This could be a pretty small but cool add on. I’d welcome a few hero crates if you go for it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Nice @ good idea . it’s really interesting , I hope they will do it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.