Share Your 10x Hero Crate Openings!

Fun little curiosity:
I got Prophet from one of my first, if not THE first hero crate.

You’re blessed by HH gods :pray:t5: Amen

1 Like

Sooner than you think dude… have faith :joy::wink:

1 Like

Haven’t brought a 10x crate yet because I can’t get VIP, but I opened a 10x brogan crate and got oracle. People always tell me that 10x super hero crates give a 5 star, but my luck is super trash and I only get crates if I’m guaranteed a five star. The luckiest I’ve been is buying a single hero crate and getting heimlock.

bringin this thread back alive
(also curious if anybody got screenshots of pulling Brogan)

They have increased the drop rates of the 7 star heroes now i actually was able to pull prophet from a 10 hero crate drop.

I have yet to open a 10× HERO
Has anyone got Brogan from 10 opening

1 Like

You have to be VIP to open 10x hero unless they changed it… Not sure why this is a restriction.

1 Like

How u adjust drop rates @jlm ?

1 Like

As a player, you can of course not adjust the drop rates. This is something only the developers are in position of doing.

1 Like

Nothing special, but I wasn’t get most of these frags anywhere else :man_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

Google Photos

11 Likes

Pretty happy with this and the odds are crazy to get both 7*

1 Like

I am offcially jealous. Everyone’s getting Brogan and Artemis and I’m sitting here like…

Congrats on a VERY RARE and HYPER SUCCESSFUL 10x crate!

2 Likes

Lmao. I’d ■■■■ my pants if I got that and you’re “pretty happy” with it :joy:

5 Likes

Wow @searash !!! Congrats bro!!!

1 Like

chef%20kiss

1 Like

(if you boil up a similar 10x crate for me I’m gonna use the VISA card to pop’ em open)
hint wink wink hint

Thanks man! Iwas suprised too say the least! Was the last 2 i was needing also :wink:

Haha i was trying to be subtle! Got another drop with a few 5* maybe 5 or 6 just gotta find the ss, usually get operator or fischer frags lol

1 Like