Sept/Oct 2020 Update Notes - The Silhouette Update

A potent 7* Energy hero sounds about right for the 100th hero, it would complete the trifecta of two 7* heroes for each element:

Biochemical - Artemis and Serial
Energy - Prophet and ???
Mech - Brogan and Kurtz

The only factions unrelated to the UAF/KLG who don’t have a 7* hero yet are the Shoremen and People’s Guard. Hopefully it’s one of those two.

2 Likes

I’m just guessing.
The 100th hero is someone who can detonate a nuclear war head.

mmm three energetic in a row … what a drag!

Sappyhr deserves a better skin, like catwoman :wink:

1 Like

for the character 100 I hope he is a super villain we already have too many heroes, we need the evil ones.

2 Likes

100th hero - a humanoid with 100 tentacles as a skill that does 100,000 damage! :alien: :octopus:

100th will be Chuck Norris end game right there

3 Likes

Ah yes, it all comes down to where we will have an actual clash campaign happening.:grin::grin:

Every1 is guessing… but,they don’t know my guessing is the perfect…
Let me tell u the exact scenario of future…the 100th hero will come before #101 hero,discussion ends here:)

2 Likes

Maybe they take the console gaming route though, and release hero one after hero 360. :thinking:
In a few years we might know…

Name: Centurio. Leader of the hundred.

My guess… is amazing and this is a fact… the hero would be too broken or too weak and they are going to get nerfed or buffed in a certain way. Love the humor in your comment though.:wink:

1 Like

I know what data might be being looked at, the data where people win and lose using the “new” meta. Ugh, cover breaking bas been an integral part of the game forever. You have a problem with it. I don’t. I win. I lose. Balance

I’d like to see a super rare, hard to get hero for the 100th hero. Someone that’s skill are really OP like Kurtz truly was when he was FIRST released. Silhouette hasn’t gotten a great start IMHO…

100th hero- 7 star mercenary

1 Like

Speciality crate now requires 2 tokens for opening on for bio fragswill that mean front rear mid line rewards will now require 4 tokens per open?

Currently it’s a bug and developers are looking into it. For now don’t spend those Speciality Token. Also Rearline , Midline and Frontline Crates are better options for using those Speciality Tokens.

Thank you guys for voting on the last one, I am not going to close it yet until the update for next month drops. Now, time for some speculation votes.Note this is only a speculation of what I think is coming and I don’t have the authority to guarantee you guys that these are going to happen.
  • We will have a min simulator.
  • There will be a chance to earn the Peck Beck skin and possibly a new legendary skin.
  • The hero is mixed elements.
  • New Game modes???
  • More than two Heroes??
  • New bounty tier rewards??
  • Big Update

0 voters

`

Blockquote
I was right, indeed we have a new leader in a certain faction.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.