Senior Heroes

Dogface

Is he the only older hero around here?

We need more older heroes in the battlefield!

Remember… Old is Gold!

2 Likes

Brogan, Kurtz, Wesson don’t look young to me…

Maybe only mech heroes age.

2 Likes

You forget the drones and robots of the game, Chester, Clyde, Heckler, Galante… who knows who is controlling them and how old they are.

Take Nikon’s word for it on Chesterfield, he always hoped it was some old huntsman who controlls him to get his new prey!

2 Likes

Why is that important, remind me again?

2 Likes

It is important because variety is the spice of life :sunglasses: I like younger heroes like Min and Ryker. But hero designs like Dogface and Kurtz are like Gandalf and Sidious. More flavor.

3 Likes

Why the one-sided romanticism of males? I demand variety! Give me a grandma-type hero!!! Better if she’s bald with a single boob from a mastectomy procedure. As diverse as you can get!

8 Likes

ffs this got an actual laugh out of me :joy:

2 Likes

Callidus may be a granny

2 Likes

Callidous is a vampire, she is probably the oldest in the game so you may be right

5 Likes

I wonder if we will ever see Callidus in a more diverse suit that shows her face. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What constitutes them being Senior, like what is the age limit?
anyone over 50? 60?

2 Likes

Yes to more grandmas! (I thought Halo was one initially, but no, lol)

Already designed a character! 🌌 New Hero Concept – Anastasia: An Emissary of Eternity

In the U.S.; Medicare says seniors are 65+ But Social Security benefits are available for 62+… A lot of Senior Discounts start at 55+ :Chili’s, Ihop, McDonalds (drinks), ect. But at 50, AARP members get lots of senior discounts… so it just really depends.