Welcome to the Hero Hunters forum! Here, you’ll find all the latest news on upcoming updates, straight from the developers! This is also the best place to interact with your fellow Hunters, ask questions, and be heard by the developers.
While we encourage players to be competitive, this forum is a collaborative, safe space, that exists in the spirit of open communication. We want every player to feel valued and supported.
In order to reach that goal, forum members are required to follow the Rules of the forum. We also have Guidelines to help you be a better poster and improve everyone’s experience on the forum.
Please treat this forum with the same respect you would a public space. This is a shared community resource, a place to share skills, knowledge and interests through ongoing conversation.
Please read the following rules and guidelines to ensure everyone has the best possible time on our forums. By posting or replying, you agree to follow these rules.
- Improve the Discussion
- Be Agreeable, Even When You Disagree
- If You See a Problem, Flag It
- Always Be Civil
- Things to Avoid
- Keep It Tidy
- Post Only Your Own Stuff
Need to Contact Support? Check out how here.
Check out our Community Guidelines:
Check out our Terms of Service.
Help us make this a great place for discussion by always working to improve the discussion. If you are not sure your post adds to the conversation, think over what you want to say and try again later.
The topics discussed here matter to us; we want you to act as if they matter to you, too. Be respectful of the topics and the people discussing them, even if you disagree with some of what is being said.
One way to improve the discussion is by discovering existing threads. Spend time browsing the topics here before replying or starting your own. We do not allow duplicate posts when a similar topic is already being discussed, or the resurrection or “bumping” of older posts.
It should also be noted that our forum is presented in English. While we welcome players from all over the world, we ask that you post and reply in English.
You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s fine. But remember to criticize ideas, not people. We don’t allow:
- Personal attacks
- Responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content
- Knee-jerk contradictions
Instead, provide reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation. If you feel you’re being attacked, flag the post for moderator review. An attack isn’t an invitation to behave poorly in response.
Moderators have special authority; they are responsible for this forum. But so are you. With your help, moderators can be community facilitators, not just janitors or police.
When you see bad behavior, don’t reply. It encourages the bad behavior by acknowledging it, consumes your energy, and wastes everyone’s time. Just flag it. If enough flags accrue, action will be taken, either automatically or by moderator intervention.
In order to maintain our community, moderators reserve the right to remove any content and any user account for any reason at any time. Moderators do not preview new posts; the moderators and site operators take no responsibility for any content posted by the community.
Nothing sabotages a healthy conversation like rudeness:
- Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
- Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
- Respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
- Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.
These are not concrete terms with precise definitions. Avoid even the appearance of any of these things. If you’re unsure, ask yourself if you would be comfortable reading your post out loud to your mother
This is a public forum, and search engines index these discussions. Keep the language, links, and images safe for family and friends.
While we encourage open discussion in our forums, so long as people are being respectful, there are a few topics we will close or delete immediately.
- Witch Hunts. If you have a problem with a specific player or Alliance’s behavior, you can contact player support. Rallying people against others isn’t the way to solve these problems, and in many cases, muting the offending party is the best solution.
- Re-Posts. If your post/topic was deleted or moderated, re-posting it is not allowed. It was removed for a reason.
- Ban Evasion. If you’re suspended or banned from the forum, creating another account to get around this is not permitted.
- Ban Discussion. From time to time, we may have to limit or remove service for problematic users, both in-game and on the forums. We don’t allow discussion of these bans on the forum. We can’t comment on them, as they involve details about another user’s account. There is no appeal process. We periodically review bans and suspensions, and may lift them in rare cases. Refrain from making public posts about your ban, or another user’s ban, as it has no bearing on our decisions.
Make the effort to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time discussing and less cleaning up. So:
- Don’t start a topic in the wrong category.
- Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
- Don’t post no-content replies.
- Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream.
- Don’t sign your posts. Every post has your profile information attached to it.
Rather than posting “+1” or “Agreed”, use the Like button. Rather than taking an existing topic in a radically different direction, use Reply as a Linked Topic.
You may not post anything digital that belongs to someone else without permission. You may not post descriptions of, links to, or methods for stealing someone’s intellectual property (software, video, audio, images), or for breaking any other law.
Please note that any messages you receive from other players, moderators, or player support are not considered your property, and are not to be shared on the forums. This includes screenshots, transcripts, and paraphrases of conversations, as these are considered private, and are meant for you and the receiving party.
See our Notes on Image and Art Posting Rules here.
There are some topics that should be directed to our Player Support team through the Hero Hunters app.
Types of issues that should go to Player Support directly:
- Purchase problems
- Account issues
- Tech support requests
- Bug reports
- Tapjoy queries
If your post is related to these above issues, it will be closed, and you’ll be directed to our Player Support team. These kinds of issues must go through our support team, as they need to access your account and collect information from you in order to assist you, so we’re unable to provide that kind of assistance in our public forum or through private message for security reasons.
To contact Player Support:
- Tap on your character Profile image within Hero Hunters
- Tap on Support
- Look through the FAQ list to see if there is any more information or instructions regarding your issue
- If the issue isn’t resolved by an FAQ, tap Contact Us*
*If Contact Us doesn’t appear, click on any FAQ, and say No when asked if this FAQ was helpful or not.
If, for whatever reason, you’re unable to access the Support functions in-game, you can contact support through email at https://support.decagames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Make sure to include your account name and a description of your issue. Note that you may need to provide proof of account ownership in order to receive assistance through email, so make sure to comply with any and all questions that Player Support asks.
The conversations you have here will set the tone for newer players. Help us influence the future of this community by choosing to engage in discussions that make this forum an interesting place to be and avoiding discussions that don’t contribute.
Discourse provides tools that enable the community to collectively identify the best (and worst) contributions: bookmarks, likes, flags, replies, edits, and so forth. Use these tools to improve your own experience, and everyone else’s, too.
Let’s leave our community better than we found it.
We want to hear what you think about the game, whether it’s good or bad! We welcome all feedback. We use a variety of data and statistics to best inform future changes, but we do take fan feedback into account when we plan.
There may be things about Hero Hunters you dislike. You’re free to share those thoughts, so long as it’s done in a constructive way. That doesn’t mean we only accept positive feedback!
We’re not able to reply to every request or guarantee the specific action you might be looking for. What we can do is promise that your feedback will always be presented to the rest of the development team, and that we will read every bit of feedback posted on the forum.
Some guidelines for giving great, useful feedback:
- Focus on what you’re feeling in a particular moment, not what you think should be done to fix the problem. Describe situations, not prescriptive solutions. For example: “We feel boxed in during Alliance Wars, like we can’t make headway” is more useful to us in solving potential problems than “We need bigger maps for Wars,” which may not be related to the actual problem.
- Be polite. Real people work on these games! Avoid abusive language, demands, and threats. Focus your efforts towards the situations that prompt them, not who you feel is responsible. We want to hear what you think about our game, but caustic behavior doesn’t help us improve, and it doesn’t help you get your point across.
- Practice understanding. Not all problems are universal. If someone disagrees with your feedback, and they do so in a constructive way, feel free to discuss. If they’re not being respectful, flag them. Also understand that there may be reasons we can’t talk about a particular issue, and reasons why we can’t do the precise thing you’re suggesting. That doesn’t mean we don’t care, and it doesn’t mean we’re not listening! For your own well-being, avoid the mindset of “if they don’t do what I want, the developers don’t care about me.”
When in doubt, refer to this article, which covers the kind of relationship we would like to have with you, and how we can best communicate with each other.
If you would rather submit Feedback privately, we have a Feedback button in-game.
To submit Feedback in-game:
- Tap on your character Profile image within Hero Hunters
- Tap on Support
- Tap on Feedback, and you will be prompted with “Send Feedback” and “Rate the Game”.
- Tap on “Send Feedback”
Feedback submitted this way is collected by the support desk, which is compiled into a Weekly Report sent directly to the development team.
Yes, legalese is boring, but we need to protect ourselves, as well as you and your data, against unfriendly folks. We have a Terms of Service describing your (and our) behavior and rights related to content, privacy, and laws. To use this service, you must agree to abide by our TOS.