Rotating reset time

Is there any possibility that war reset/start times could rotate each war? I know that it would mess with the event scheduling, but maybe it could be done. I am lucky and my reset time is 2pm, but I know that there are a lot of teams out there that are very capable, but get screwed because their reset time is 4 o’clock in the morning. A rotating time would give everyone a fair shot at finishing higher on the leaderboards, and I would love to see if some new names start appearing because of this fair chance. Thanks.

4 Likes

Yeah people have talked about this before. I’m not sure what they could do. Since Alliance War reset is so important, people in places like Asia are constantly at a disadvantage.

For me anytime other than the current one is fine as it is at midnight now.

Current war reset’s timing is a headache for Asians…if reset will rotate during wars like war 1 will be on another reset time… & then, different for war 2 & war 3 then, i’m damn sure points table will be totally different than we use to see each season…Already some1 asked for this nothing happened atleast atm… So, let’s wait for something good.
Atleast HH really needs some changes (even a minor change in war) will make war interesting for a while(can’t say for a long time tho)

The best approach to resolve this would be to have reset time happen every 12 hours instead of 24. This would be fair to everyone around the globe. Building on that you could have wars that are half as long since your BP resets twice a day.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.