Reworked Hero Concept: Hunter - The suicide sniper

Summary

For some strange reason, I can’t modify the old Topic so I’m forced to open another one.
In general I have changed only a few things, the hero of lost does not change much.

Element: Mechanical
Faction: S.W.A.T.

Hp 2/5
Armor 1/5
Damage 5/5
Skills 5/5

Reason or madness?
For me nothing changes …

DPS
a crazy Kamikaze, causes massive damage thanks to its huge gun but at the cost of its own life

Bronze: K Bullet - Charge the rifle with a large caliber projectile, which ignores 50% of the armor and destroys the cover, but has a 50% chance of killing Hunter for the kickback.

Silver: AT Granade - Throw a powerful grenade that hits enemies in a medium range

Gold: Adrenalin - when he reaches 25% of life, gets an extra health charge, improves the weapon’s recharge rate and increases movement speed

Platinum: Heads or Cross - If Hunter dies as for effect of “K Bullet”, the allied heroes receive a bonus damage, while if he kills the enemy, he and the allies recover some health.

He is a very thin man, dressed in a desert camouflage uniform, he has bandages on his mouth, on his arms, on his legs and at the height of his stomach and everything is covered by a cloak with a slightly torn hood.
He wears big protective glasses, brown leather gloves, a multi-purpose belt and black boots

I tried to do a drawing on my own but I failed miserably so be satisfied with the images

now let’s talk about his primary weapon:
The Elephant Gun

It is a huge bolt-action antitank rifle, it has no magazine and can only fire one shot at a time.
it is so large that even when squatting the gun barrel exceeds the height of the barrier.
It has no viewfinder, it has a biped, a muzzle break that in theory should reduce the recoil (but it doesn’t)
It does a massive damage, but has a slow reload (like Dogface)

A bit of BackStory :
Desert, the whole of nothingness and all in one place.
Like my head, there is everything and nothing at the same time.
I don’t know what to do anymore.
Should I live or die?
Should I continue to wander through this immense place in search of paradise or end all this now and go to hell?

If you die I die too.
I say we continue, it’s not like we’ve done anything.

Except kill our wife.

That was what she wanted.

No, you wanted it, you pulled the trigger, you looked her in the eye while he was leaving.
And you let me look at everything without being able to react.
You’re the killer, not me.

Of all the people we’ve killed, do you care about just one?

You did everything, don’t pull me in the middle.

Pff, the problem is that you have always been too innocent, you have passed your hands in front of millions of opportunities to be happy and instead … we are here, in the ass of the world to suffer thirst and hunger AND ALL THIS BECAUSE YOU DIDN’T KNOW SAYING A FUCKING YES.

now we are being hunted by two armies and a furious madman with a hammer.
BETTER THAN IT COULD NOT GO.

…We arrived …

don’t ignore me…

Radio call *
Buster, ready for support.

*FINALLY HA HA HA

Desert…
heaven for the dead,
hell for the living.

On the personal level Hunter is a disturbed, moody, psychopathic man and suffers from a severe form of multiple personalities.
Each person represents an emotion, happiness, anger etc …
Originally they were 19 people, but slowly they are disappearing.
it is as if someone were eliminating them from the inside in order to take complete control of the body.

2 Likes