๐Ÿ† review of all heroes 2020

Keep doing what youโ€™re doing Kolgan, great work!

1 Like

Thank you) If you all sign up, I will be happy with a long time) I really want my own link to the channel. For this, 100+ suspensioners need. I know that this will be early, or later. But I want faster) I am not very patient) :fist_right::fist_left:

cool when the developers say so) thanks :fist_right::fist_left:

Kobold is better than you think @KolganKnG. Besides that I mostly agree with your rating. Good work!

1 Like

Oh, I was going to say that Vanguard at plat is pretty solid at pvp. The shields are a hard counter to singling out enemies, and he is surprisingly resilient. And I also noticed that there seemed to be a higher preference towards heroes who fared well in pvp/pve as opposed to war.

For example, Purifier isnโ€™t all that great for the pvp/pve, but will do mighty things for an alliance in a war. Because each player has a special focus they want to play in, war might be more valuable to some than others.

Would also say that Carabina is mighty powerful in co-ops, you just have to know how to get marks on the enemy to get her damage boosts up. If used right, she basically drops the difficulty of a mission by one tier.

Maybe a way of looking at heroes is to break down their usefulness even further:

PvP
Campaign
Co-Ops
Bounty
War

That way, each hero has some redeeming qualities which would encourage players to invest in them (except Klayton he really bad).

2 Likes

Thank you @KolganKnG! Your videos help me a lot! I love your channel! Donโ€™t mind haters, keep the awesome job! :smiley:

Risen from the dead!!!

1 Like

Necromancy is illegal in this parts

I kind of think heckler is better than what you ranked him in my opinion this is just my opinion.