Remove Mandrake from PVP

This is most broken character in whole game. So make him PVE only character. And see how PVP became more competitive and fair.

Or nerf him. Infinite invisibility for all team during one match is to op – make invisibility only for one most hurted character or for all but limited times during match per character. And do something with percentage of his tomohawk – I’m sick and tired from permanent 100% stun from enemie’s Mandrake and very rare stun from my. Luck thing in shooter game is totally puny thing.

1 Like

Remove all heroes from pvp

9 Likes

Get Ifrit. Or upgrade ur mandrake. Or kill him first. Mark him. Is it really that bad?

He doesn’t give infinite invisibility for the team, they reappear once they reach a certain health threshold or after a few seconds. For me using Mandrake has a chance of failing unless he’s paired with a healer eg flatline. By himself he can’t heal ur team fully and they easily die.

3 Likes

have you tried, a way to counter mandrake? he turns folks invisible, sure. but you got a friend named Chesterfield who can fix that with a flare.

learn. adapt. overcome.

4 Likes

Stop crying. If you aren’t decent in pvp then don’t play it. Period.

3 Likes

Pilot a good dps energy hero (ron,sapph and sentry are good). Unless they pack another healer (coughflat*) he’ll go down quickly if you focus on him. Practice makes perfect!

1 Like

Lol this one was funny to read. Drake had that skill from literary start of the game and its not infinite, its only when teammate gets under certain health level. Anyway drake is so far from being OP and nerfing him would destroy him like they destroyed Fortress for example. Learn to play instead of complaining

2 Likes

Any Energy slugger can beat Mandrake (Surge, Prophet, Sentry, Heckler, etc.). He is easily the first character to die in most PVP matches.

Don’t know what nonsense your babbling about.

3 Likes

So many ‘nerf’ posts lately. I’m sure most of this goes in the devs ears and out the other, as mention in a previous message, overcome and adapt… seriously. I feel the game has become much more balanced. People sandbagging has been dealt with, they cut Kurtz way back just as everyone is getting him, and they’re keeping most parts of the game fresh. I’m NOT happy about Kurtz nerf, and neither will most of you once you get him. Trust me. No more nerfs …

1 Like

Kill mandrake first with nightingale’s locked in skill. :laughing:

1 Like

I am a bit of a newbie to the game… I have never once thought about nerfing a hero… there is not 1 hero that I feel is invincible; not Shivs, not Ronin, and certainly not Mandrake. It is amazing what a headshot/s will do :smiley: imjs

2 Likes

obligatory.

4 Likes

Can we just have the forums automatically put “Git Gud” at the beginning of everything so that none of us have to reply to these now seemingly incessant posts asking for nerfs?

3 Likes

Lol, guys who cry what Curtz was nerfed affraid what Mandrake will be nerfed too. This is priceless.

Maybe this is you need train your skill in PVP? Because your advices is completely useless. Chester good only in PVE, for PVP he is very slow and very fragile hero. Mandrake not walking alone. His invisibility is infinite because he may may cloak anyone during fight without any limits and with healers/revivers in team this is almost invulnerability. And my favourite – how yours words work in current Faction Fight, lol? You know all this energy DPS, use Ifrite and Nightingale, etc. Mandrake/Flatline combo anoying even in 5vs5, but on 3vs3 this is pure cheat.

Btw, system with lock some heroes in some modes is pretty regular in many games. PVP in our game suffer from meta combos and devs must do something with that. If players stop use Mandrake/Flatline in each fight and start play with rest of their roster this will be positive changes for all. Especially when PVE is completely died.

?
I’m not sure what you said…did you say I need to become more skilled? Everything you are complaining about is something I have no problem with. So, who needs more skill? Am I afraid Mandrake will be nerfed again? Heck yes, because he’s doing exactly what he’s supposed to be doing, not because I rely on him. I have teams with Mandrake, without Mandrake, gah i’m so tired of this. Learn to play please.

1 Like

Stop nerfing hereos, just let it be and get a good team to counter whatever your struggling with. The nerfs are getting ridiculous. Lots of people put a whole lot of time and frags in building characters and once you finally reach where u want them to be they get nerfed and become useless. I’ve beat Kurtz many times, shivs, ronin mandrake just have to strategize correctly and attack appropriately. What’s the point in playing pvp if all characters suck and are equal? Takes the fun away just stop complaing and keep grinding cuz I’m sure all you people crying about nerfs would use those hero’s too. Mandrake deff does not need a nerf, he is so easy to take out u kdss your relying on auto play. If that’s the case take it off auto kill him and put it back on auto.

2 Likes

And now we start talking about autoplay, lol. What is next? Skin tokens, lol?

In faction fight either I kill mandrake first or flatline if that have her as well. Use a DPs. And chesterfield can lay down some heavy damage in pvp, just protect him. Going invisible isn’t that much of a problem anyway, if you deal enough damage you can kill heroes before they go invisible or use basic attack to finish them off.
Is it easy? No. But that is what mandrake is for. He’s the only hero that does this. Besides Savage can attack invisible heroes as well since he got buffed, and going invisible doesn’t eliminate damage over time.

1 Like

Some heroes need to be nerfed to keep the game balanced because they are blatantly OP. If they don’t get nerfed everyone starts using said hero.

As for Mandrake, he has been nerfed a ton since the game was first released. He was just nerfed again a few months ago. I think he’s in a pretty good place now and if he gets nerfed anymore he will become useless. Sure he’s used a lot in PvP but he is easily countered.

As for his Tomahawk skill having a 50% chance to land, that’s another story. I hate abilities that have random chances to land and can make or break a match. Having an opponent get stuns back to back with Tomahawk and you not get any is just stupid.

1 Like

OK, again here, same as in another line of posts of a similar topic that complains about certain characters and requests for changes to accommodate failure to win PVP matches…we ALL have the same game. HH could nerf every character into oblivion or make every character crazy OP, and people will still win and lose PVP matches. Period. Getting beat in PVP and notice that the same character is being used against you? Then get that character and learn to use it. OR, learn to beat it. That’s the FUN. The challenge is the fun of it.

Now, that’s not to say I disagree with balance changes that have been made by HH. Those changes have been slight, reasonable changes that i’m sure they are tracking and will make more small tweaks as necessary. The topic title here is “Remove Mandrake from PVP”. That is a change that is completely over the top and is really just a statement of “I can’t figure out how to beat Mandrake so I want him to disappear”. I got news for you, even if you did remove Mandrake from PVP, you will still lose PVP matches. I would still lose PVP matches. Everyone would still lose PVP matches.

3 Likes