Reasons why everyone is hating bounties

I remember when the prizes weren’t that great at all and they added new stuff a few updates ago.

I think the summoning and cleaning up the experience with the random scrolling after you attack a bounty would be great. Gets annoying when you bounty all day and try to be fast and it keeps auto scrolling on you.

I think you missed my point. Lol grinding has nothing to do with it. Its your claim that AW is less work for better prizes. A statement that i strongly disagree with. AW takes more effort for a longer duration of time for prizes that are not worth the effort. Never mind the factor of having to deal with other alliances. Bounty is less complicated and time consuming for better prizes. Both are a grind and both take effort if you want a solid rank. Compare the amount of grind compared to the prizes In both formats. Bounty wins. Hands down. Every time. :slight_smile:

I agree, alliance war can be fun but not worth the effort but I blame myself for thinking we have to come in first each round lol.

1 Like

Throughout this thread there are posts commenting on various difficulties with bounty including lack of bucks to summon and how the summoned bounties seem to have stacked odds to be unfavorable to the majority of the bonused hero elements you have. Some of these comments are followed by requests to the developers for changes / improvements / etc. based on the individuals point of view created by their individual difficulty or dislike. And then there is the title of the thread “Reasons why everyone is hating bounties”.

First I’d like to ask people to stop posting as speaking for “everyone”. I’m part of “everyone” and I may or may not agree with you.

That being said, no matter what rewards are available for anything in this game, it’s the same for everyone. Bounty full of mech bounties and all your bonused heroes are energy? It was that way for everyone. Summoning costs bucks? It was that way for everyone. Do I think it’s weird that the universal frags rewards are a little off in the rank rewards for bounty? Yes, can’t argue with that one. BUT, it was the same for everyone at that ranking. No one is getting one up on anyone except by way of effort and time invested in whatever event you choose to look at. Would it be nice if rewards were increased and bounties cost less and missions didn’t require so much stamina in extreme, or any mode, etc. etc.? SURE! But even if it happened, what would really change? I’ll tell you. People would spend less real world money on the game.

I for one love this game right now, as it once was, and very likely for how it will be, with all it’s flaws and quirks. I have no delusions that this game is a product and all products are intended to make money and be profitable. In this game players should be rewarded more than others based upon skill and effort but those rewards can not be so exorbitant that there is no desire from time to time to buy something and the developers have to balance those two areas carefully to both attract players to play while also turning a profit.

In my mind, knowing that the game is the same for everyone with regards to rewards, RNG chances in chests (the gilded crate hates me!), costs for bounties, costs in stamina, XP required for each level, bugs, glitches, etc., I’d much rather game development focused on the “everything” we share having improved mechanics, fewer bugs, and overall less general weirdness. I’d like Kunoichi, who can deftly hit a standing or crouched target with her knives, but can’t hit the broad side of a barn if the target is lifted, to be able to hit that lifted target. I’d like Cinder to stop getting stuck in cargo containers in the shipyard. I’d like 4-cep’s rare skin to allow him to auto-revive instead of him dying instantly with the first lethal damage. I don’t need greater rewards from events or crates or whatever…I’d feel the most rewarded by flawless (or as close as we can get) game mechanics where what each hero can do, or can’t do, makes sense and works.

7 Likes

Bounty Summon Suggestion:

What if there was an additional option to summon 3 bounties for 3x cost(or higher if necessary)? And it summoned one bounty of each element.

Then you could have a choice between summoning one at a time, and getting random elements, or spending more and summoning 3 and getting a variety. And it would guarantee you that you get the element you are after, and not end up with 10 mechs in a row for instance. Could only be used if there were 3 open spots to ensure bounties were not dropped when you hit max.

I think this would greatly improve the summoning experience as no one appreciates filling the board and getting all one element. Maybe even increase bounty participation and make adding additional rewards more appealing.

1 Like

Nobody read any of my posts in this topic :frowning:

I left instructions on how to best be heard on these issues, and so far, nobody has adhered to them.

Feel free to keep providing your thoughts if you want to debate with other players on how you would design the mode if you were in charge. Just note that we’re not likely to take any of these suggestions, as they fall outside of the kind of feedback we’ve requested. Thanks.

2 Likes

I just don’t understand the formulas the developers use for bounty summons. We had 1 bio hero (who was a healer, not even a damage dealer), 4 mech heroes, and 9 energy heroes as featured this last bounty. Yet it seems like I was not alone in getting mech bounties summoned the most, by far? How does that make any sense?

It should have been around a 7% chance to summon a mech bounty, 29% chance to summon energy, and 64% chance to summon bio bounties.

I also don’t understand why bonus bounties can’t come from heroes that are above level 65? Why not allow them all the way up to level 99? This would slightly help people having so much more power than the current bounties. If nothing else give us some level 110 bounties, and make the summon based more off your hero level. There should be no reason I summon 5 bounties and half are under level 75 when I am level 95.

Bounties have also been largely unchanged since they first came out years ago and I think the 3 days needs to be addressed. 3 days of grinding is just too much and mind numbing after players have done it every other week for years. I would like to see it reduced to at least 2 days. I don’t feel like the rewards are that bad, especially if all these things would be addressed.

2 Likes

You say you want level 110 Bounty targets, but I would look up what a Monkey’s Paw is first.

I just wanted to add. Depending upon the boosted faction, our Alliance get to Milestone 1 in Bounties in like 2 or 2.25 or 2.5 days.We stop at 300k points as we don’t have much cash to summon new Bounties. The burden of summoning them new Bounties is on some players and we have to plan for next Bounties as well. Individually I need Cash to evolve heroes ,to level skills of heroes and even though we get good amount of Cash ,summoning bounties take a good proportion of it.We want to play bounties for more duration, score more points but the only hurdle for us is Cash ,after reaching Milestone 1 we stop and save Cash for the next Bounty.This is a very important point for so I brought it up .

1 Like

The solution is those dollar dollar bills for that gold to buy cash doublers :upside_down_face:

1 Like

The only change that was observable was the change in bounty timer to a min. Maybe not a problem for higher and stronger crews, but is an issue with low power crews. Maybe devs can tweak the timings based on crew power or something. Just a thought would be helpful. Also rewards between milestone 7 to 4 well my crew doesn’t get the impulse to act, maybe some tweaks there.

Didn’t you notice? It’s ALWAYS like that. The featured element with the new hero is always among the most targets in bounty. You get a new bio hero? Okay, then expect the bounties to be mostly bio and energy. You get energy as a new hero? Well, there you go, most bounties will be energy and mech. It’s rigged!

Even a blind person can see through it. Why do you think you always get the prompt to buy the expensive stamina bounty packs before the event starts? hint hint

I’m sorry to blow your logic my friend but this month we got a Mech hero and Bounties were flooded with Mech bounties to kill. Again, this month’s Bonus factions have lots of energy heros and we were all praying for Bio bounties.

Disagree. Bounty is easy all done on auto while watching TV. I summon (buy) all mine and do them right then. The hard part is finding a solid team that can just do it the same. Milestone 1 is not that much damage per person.

That’s exactly the point, main supported heros this bounty was mech and more than anything, energy, and what do you get as bounty targets the most? It was almost entirely mech and energy only. Nothing with playing the supported heros against their inferior counter parts. Barely any bio targets. had to go energy vs. energy or even energy vs. mech and that is the same pattern for EVERY bounty event so far. The type of heros which make the majority of the supported heros for a bounty barely EVER get appropriate bounty targets to go against. So you are required to spend cash to roll bounties, you are (almost) required to buy the stamina packs to waste them all on the other heros so you can roll for other bounties.
It’s always the same pattern.

Interesting. Mine was 60% energy, 30% mech, 10% bio.

As mentioned the last few times the bounty spread was raised, there are multiple factors at play here.

1. Probability. A 30% chance at a Bio-Chem Bounty does not mean 30% of my Bounty spawns will be Bio-Chem. They’re evenly weighted, but each “roll” is fresh. You would be surprised how few people understand probability!

2. Let’s say you DID have a perfect split. Lucky you! You have 10 Energy Bounties, 10 Bio-Chem, and 10 Mech. Now, your Heroes are mostly Mech and Energy. You want those Bio-Chem and Energy Bounties! So you hit those as soon as you see them. That means Mech Bounties pile up, untouched. If you look at the list, you might be inclined to think that “only Mech bounties spawn.” It’s possible you weren’t around for them, or forgot you beat them because they died so quick. Or it could be the above point, and you just didn’t get lucky.

We’re not messing with the weighting to goad you into buying Stamina, or anything else nefarious. Probability and perception are often the culprits in these cases.

6 Likes

I don’t see that big of a problem, it was just re worked recently and whats in place is far better than it was previously,
I do hope you scale the level of bountys to a higher rate as whats in place now isn’t relative to players at a high power level.
Ie; more health / points per bounty

Just use mech on mech and energy on energy bounties problem solved

Time is precious… Work hard, harder & hardest to get best rewards you deserve in this gaming world :slightly_smiling_face: only…

Peace out

1 Like